[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all agree that this is the best movie of the decade so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: prometheus.jpg (125 KB, 1452x954) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.jpg
125 KB, 1452x954
We can all agree that this is the best movie of the decade so far, can't we ?
>>
>>63290111
Bait but I've never thought of Prometheus as a bad movie, not even a mediocre one. I enjoyed it and thought it was a decent SciFi flick.
>>
>>63290111
Fuck off Ridley.
>>
It's up there with Grown Ups 2 and the Poltergeist remake.
>>
>>63290111
Checked

It's alright on the scale of good sci fi movies.
>>
>>63290111

Absolutely Ridley. I look forward to the next three installments of the Alien™ franchise which will be sure to thrill and excite a whole new generation.
>>
>>63290111
literally the next Blade Runner

watch how people call it a classic ten years from now, same thing happened with blade runner
>>
>>63290204
I thought it was on par with the prequels. With better cinematography
>>
File: prom7.jpg (291 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
prom7.jpg
291 KB, 600x400
The "biologist" who ran away from the dead alien body gets lost with the guy in charge of mapping the ship, stumbles upon a pile of dead alien bodies with their chests exploded. He then goes back to the room he ran away from and finds a snake alien crawling around in black ooze that rears up and tries to strike at him. He then tries to touch the striking unknown snake alien (after running away from an alien before and finding a bunch of chest exploded aliens earlier.)
>>
>>63290284
>being this delusional
>>
I got a little angry inside when they took off their helmets and a bunch of retarded shit after that, but still enjoyed the movie anyways.
>>
>>63290379
fanboys will unironically defend this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.