[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do the creators want me to interpret the ending of this film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: xxx.jpg (9 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
xxx.jpg
9 KB, 198x254
How do the creators want me to interpret the ending of this film? So hatred is bad and causes problems, but that poor kid is about to give up a life of hating blacks and then gets shot by one for no real reason. I just think his "conclusion" is made kind of redundant by the fact that he still got shot by a black person.
>>
>>63289258
Circle of hate leads no where. Are you dumb?
>>
Tonally the movie is a complete mess due to the conflict between Norton and the director
>>
>>63290223
Your mom leads nowhere, hehe
>>
>>63290280
this kind of child are the posters in /tv/ now
>>
The movie tries to teach the viewer that racism is useless but in the end niggers will always be fucking trash. It was made by a fucking kike anyway.
>>
>>63289258
Originally the film ended with Norton's character shaving his head and becoming a Neo-Nazi again, showing the circle of never ending hate. But then Norton wanted a golden dildo and deleted the scene.
>>
>>63290351
lighten up, bud
>>
>>63290383
get raped
>>
>>63290434
Suck my dick, mate.
>>
>>63290351
>this kind of child are

The irony in that statement.
>>
>>63289258
G
It means it's racist to hate niggers just because it's cool, but obviously due to the fact that niggers are subhuman, they cannot be trusted and racism is the only true answer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.