[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoiled their own movie lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

dont watch the new trailer

>>
File: _1383154239.gif (891 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
_1383154239.gif
891 KB, 500x400
>>63288784

>meanwhile at Marvel
>>
File: Abscence of God.jpg (38 KB, 430x531) Image search: [Google]
Abscence of God.jpg
38 KB, 430x531
>>63288832
>people who look down on you because you're a marvel fan
>>
>wait your telling me batman and superman teamup at the end?!?!?! omg way to spoil the movie DC THX ALOT
>>
>>63289356
I'm not seeing it in the theaters anymore now that I know Lex uses ZOD to make BnS team up! It wasn't obvious from the other trailers (no I am not retarded it really wasn't obvious!)
>>
You'll still see it. We all will.
>>
This is possibly the most hype killing trailer Ive witnessed in my life.
>>
>>63289628
I will pirate it
>>
>>63288870
I'm both a DC and Marvel fan.

I like some characters in DC and I like some in Marvel but Infinity War has given me a diamond erection
>>
>>63288784
>things everyone that knew a single shit about the comics was expecting or speculating anyway
Woah, hold those spoilers guys.
>>
>>63289628
Nope, haven't seen MoS either.

Checked out of the Marvel movies after Ant-Man as well.
>>
>>63289666
This was worse than the Enders game trailer god fucking damnit
For those of us who saw it let us discuss how fucking stupid this was
Lex literally yells out that man won't kill god, meaning he has like a moral reason not to...meaning he either had an opportunity/upper hand yet didn't take it...then they team up after this happens with a begrudging respect for one another against zod/doom as wonder woman makes her appearance and saves bat mans ass from the DD lazer which is fucking spoiling ine how she appears, in how DD appeaers, in how DD was (prolly)made, in how batmans ass was saved in that moment, and in that batman and superman reach an impass before there is any clear victor but batman faltered because he's batman and has a conscience
>>
>>63289810
wow you're really cool dude
>>
>>63289801
This tbqh. Can't we all just get along?
>>
>>63289914
>prolly
typical DC fan. baka
>>
What was spoiled? The only thing I guess you could see as a spoiler would be Doomsday, but anyone who isn't mentally retarded knew there was going to be some villain capable of threatening the world at some point.
>>
>>63289971
I know man, thanks.
>>
>>63290032
>what was spoiled?

watch it again and listen to the dialouge this time my man
>>63290033
I'm sure you really hit their box office hard man, you're the hero /tv/ needs
>>
>>63290032
I know part of the trailer seemed to have Parademons
>>
>tfw no movie where Batgod BTFOs Man of Murder
>>
>>63290002
no, because MUH DC VS MARVEL WAR
it's getting ridiculous
>>
>>63288784
i hate looking at the comments, people who have absolutely no idea what theyre talking about thinking theyre opinion is fact. i want to reply to all of them
>>
>>63290092
I know, man. Thanks.
>>
>>63289599
It was obvious. And go to reddit if you're going to start pulling out exclamation points faggot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.