[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so miserable, bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 0039d022.jpg (110 KB, 420x545) Image search: [Google]
0039d022.jpg
110 KB, 420x545
Why is he so miserable, bros?
>>
why are you?
>>
>>63288161
Only movie he made that was worth a damn, outside of some popcorn flicks, was Blade Runner. And he hated making it.
>>
its hard being rich
>>
gon die soon
>>
>>63288260
pretty much...

fugitive was decent
couple jack ryan flicks too
>>
most old people are either miserable or overly joyful, and since he seems like a realist hes probably miserable
>>
>>63288260
Hey, he was in Apocalypse Now, but I guess that doesn't count.
>>
>>63288161
Life is nothing but constant misery and the few rare moment of happiness we get are only there to make our disappointment of existence greater.
>>
>>63288315
Realists are just people with shitty attitudes.

Mark Hamill's dealt with a harsher reality and he's still a stand up dude.
>>
>>63288260
>>63288312
>>63288365
You guys forgot American Graffiti.
>>
He's been pushing this "le miserable old man" meme ever since Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was deemed a shitfest. It's his way of trying to save face.
>>
>>63288161
>>63288161

Some punk kids were on his lawn
>>
>>63288853
Are you sure it's that, or did Crystal Skull just make him miserable?
>>
>>63288161
Why is he still doing movies?

I can't remember him being into a role since the early 90s

For fucks sake he was starting to look old and tired in the last crusade and that was 25 years ago
>>
>>63288928
only

part time
>>
File: GETOFFMYPLANE.jpg (11 KB, 353x345) Image search: [Google]
GETOFFMYPLANE.jpg
11 KB, 353x345
>>63288260
>im-fucking-plying
>>
He's got an anxiety disorder.
Watch his body language whenever he gives interviews in a late night talk show. Dude's uncomfortable and tries to get as quickly away as possible. It's kinda sad.
>>
>>63288161
>I could be home smoking weed right now
>>
Mishima syndrome but hes too proud of himself to do the deed
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.