[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about British soap operas such as Coronation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Topic - Coronation-Street-logo.jpg (60 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Topic - Coronation-Street-logo.jpg
60 KB, 1200x630
What does /tv/ think about British soap operas such as Coronation Street and EastEnders?
>>
>>63286491
I would rather spend my night sleeping in raw sewage than ever watch either of those.
>>
Worse than capeshit
>>
Trash with zero redeemable qualities
>>
>>63286491
eastenders is based for phil mitchell antics

hollyoaks is based for wank material

i never miss an episode
>>
Corrie is the GOAT.
The writing is shit at times. But at least the humour is occasionally on point.

Best characters atm are

>Craig
>Tim
>Kirk
>Beth
>Bethany
>David
>Mary
>Roy
>Norris
>Rita
>Sally
>Amy
>Micheal

Eastenders sucks though. Why does it have to be so miserable. At least corrie shows that even the endless banality of life contains moments of genuine humour and they usually try to have positive light hearted outcomes.
>>
worst cunt shit that makes britain look even worse.
>>
>>63287100
faggot
>>
>>63287061
>Callum
>Harass the fuck out of David
>Actually have a lot of good reason for doing what you'e doing
>Be in the right most of the time. Your car get keyed by an angry manlet
>beat up manlet
>OMG CALLUM IS SO BAD WAAAH
>Kill him off

The good news is that Phelan is coming back. Yay.
>>
File: 245.jpg (39 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
39 KB, 1333x900
>>63286551
you take that back you fucking FILTHY RAT
>>
>>63287061
>>63287319
will we ever see the return of based TONY?
>>
>>63287736
Tony is just acting like a loser now. I thought that there would have been a massive fight between him and Callum but NOPE.
>>
>>63287061
where the fuck is Tracy in this list?
>>
>>63287795
no dude i mean Scottish Tony, the one whos body was missing after the factory fire like 3 or 4 years ago? my top villian desu
>>
File: 1397977693003.jpg (9 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1397977693003.jpg
9 KB, 177x278
>soap slag general

yes, haven't seen one of these for months
>>
>>63286491
Corrie's comfy. EastEnders is depressing.
>>
>>63287319
Callum is great. His actor hammed the shit out every scene he was in. Top quality actor.7

>>63287736
Didn't like Tony much. Feel bad for Jason though. He's an idiot but if it was really life his dad continually leaving would take its toll on him.

>>63287834
I like Tracy but I do wish they would make her more human sometimes. Just like one episode of her feeling really lonely or something.
>>
>>63287962
>Callum is great. His actor hammed the shit out every scene he was in. Top quality actor.7

Yeah he was pretty good throughout his scenes. This new "sexting" villain guy is really irritating. I think he is too handsome to be an effective villain.
>>
Hey, whatever happened to John Stape btw? Did he die? Or get arrested? I can't really remember how it all ended.
>>
File: KYLIE-PLATT.jpg (36 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
KYLIE-PLATT.jpg
36 KB, 615x409
>>63287867
Kylie best slag.
>>
WHO SHOT PHIL!?
>>
>>63288011
Tell me about it. Talk about strawman. As if sexting is really a big deal. I hate when they try to be topical. I love when they just do meme things.

Like the camping trip with Paddy McGuinness, or the cricket match, or Mary and ghost hunter guy.

I have a theory that ghost hunter guy's wife is actually dead and he thinks her ghost haunts his house or something like that.
>>
Only worth watching for the 10/10 slags
>>
File: 104084.jpg (79 KB, 620x853) Image search: [Google]
104084.jpg
79 KB, 620x853
>>63288131
>tfw no michelle keegan gf

literally fucking kill me
>>
>>63288128
>Paddy McGuinness

Urgh. Craig actually getting a hot girl is pretty unbelievable.
>>
>>63288206
She seems high maintenance but I bet she's a great shag.
>>
helen 2bh
>>
>>63288269
Fucking tiptop quality slag, m8. Thick as fuck but bangin' body and tatas.
>>
>>63288269
BLACKED
>>
>>63287059
>Not being a Bealeieber
>https://twitter.com/_IanBeale_

shiggy diggy
>>
>>63288221
True, but the again Chesney managed to get Katie aka Georgia May Foote which was fairly unbelievable even if she did cheat on him with Ryan. And now he's going out with Sinead who is qtaf.

Wish they didn't get rid of Tommy.
>>
>>63288364

I think the Corrie writers suck at concluding storylines.

>Chesney gets with Katie
>Young love
>Have a kid
>Omg how will we afford this kid
>Chesneys job is shit
>oh noes what will we do
>Katie just cheats on him and they break up
>All their financial issues and drama is suddenly solved
>Baby is never mentioned again
>>
>>63288206
Supposedly new Doctors companion
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.