[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prequels Redo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: yoda.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>Yoda is Obi Wan's master, not Qui Gonn
>Anakin is already a teenager in episode 1
>Clone Wars happen throughout the trilogy instead of taking place between episode 2 and 3

what else would you change to make a better prequel trilogy?
>>
Give Sheev a bigger role
>>
>>63285944
This
>>
I haven't seen A New Hope in a while, does Obiwan specifically say he was Anakin's master?
>>
>>63285944
for you
>>
>>63286704
yes
>A young Jedi named Darth Vader who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil blah blah
>>
>>63285897
Star Wars Episode I: The Old Republic
Star Wars Episode II: The Clone Wars
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

for poetry
>>
>>63285897
>Dooku briefly in Episode I at Jedi Temple/Qui-Gons funeral, bigger role in II, III
>Maul escape and is in II, III in Grevious's role
>Anakin teenager in I
>Padme doesn't die at the end, she goes to Alderaan with Leia and they bury a fake at Naboo
>No Jar Jar
>Better fight between Sheev and Mace's posse
>Yoda doesn't meet Chewie
>Vader kills crusty Libarian Jedi bitch in ROTS intead of 'Younglings'
>Yoda doesn't use a lightsaber only force
>>
>>63285897
Hey stop stealing ideias I posted in other threads
>>
File: BK5qnKH.png (330 KB, 700x375) Image search: [Google]
BK5qnKH.png
330 KB, 700x375
>>63286845
Yeah it's coming back to me. I still think the prequels would have benefited if Obi Wan and Anakin were more equal.

The daddy issues thing was dumb. Maybe if they just aged them up by like a decade.

A relationship more like Oskar von Reuenthal and Wolfgang Mittermeyer in Legend of the Galactic Heroes would have been much better. Best friends, equals, mutual respect, etc.

I'd have liked to see them as good friends, and Anakin as a good guy. Somebody who was good, that was corrupted. As opposed to somebody who was always a despicable little shit from the get go.
>>
>>63285897
>Sheev is not a senator, and the movies are not about boring space politics
>Sheev is a republic war general, and the movies are about a war between the repuboic and a group of separatists
>The other side is being led by Darth Maul, secretly a pupil of Sheev
>There are only around 15 Jedis alive
>Almost no one knows about them, and they only act as as peace embassadors for the republic
>The reason they end up going into battles is because of Maul, who they believe to be a Sith lord.
>Yoda is completely aginst the entire war, and never picks up a saber
>Obi Wan chases after Maul after he attacks his home planet
>There are no droids. The republic is using an army of clones, and the separatists are drafting people from allied planets
>The republic is painted in a horrible light, and is presented as being just as bad as the separatists
>Anakin eventually gets fed up and accepts Sheevs order to end the war by killing key personnel from both sides
>Obi Wan finds out about Sheev being Maul's master and goes after him
>Anakin and Obi Wan fight inside a prototype Star Destroyer
>Obi Wan wins and escapes as the ships falls over some planet
>>
>Jedi can fuck and get married
>Jedi are more ragtag and there are only a handful of them, not a huge cult that steals kids
>The average person doesn't even really think Jedi even exist
>Yoda was a hermit on Dagobah and teaches people who come to him if he deems them worthy, he's not a school teacher
>Anakin as a kid never happened
>No Qui Gonn, Obi is a master by Episode 1
>Padme is more like Leia, and active member of the plot instead of an inactive device of it
>Anakin's lightsaber was always red
>Yoda doesn't ever fight
>Sheev doesn't ever use lightsabers
>Anakin doesn't lose his hand seperate to his maiming, no pottery
>No droid army
>>
>Obi Wan is one of a few jedi training under Yoda
>He is friends with Padme and she gives the Jedi a glimpse into inner workings of Republic
>Jedi are few and mysterious, Chancellor Sheev makes allegations that divide public opinion of them, but more realistic
>Sheev scares Republic into militarizing by leaving fake clues that the Sith are returning and have already corrupted the Jedi
>Anakin is a good guy but cares too much about impressing everyone like Padme and Sheev and forms a clone army to defend the Republic, which he commands
>Obi Wan and Padme meet a lot discussing worries about Republic and Anakin
> Anakin jealous
> Sith warrior kidnaps Padme while Obi Wan and Anakin are on important mission
> Anakin goes after her against Yoda and Obi Wans wishes like Luke in ESB
> Its a trap and she was never there, actually sent somewhere safe (alderraan) by Sheev. Anakin gets imprisoned and tortured, corrupted to dark side. His clones are then used by Sheev against people resisting the militarization
>Jealous Anakin blames Obi Wan for influencing Sheev and Padme instead and goes batshit but gets his ass whooped
> War goes all out and Obi Wan and Yoda eventually flee after Clones and Sheev and Vader completely fuck everything
>>
>>63287039
You should add
>R2 and C-3PO make no appearances aside from maybe a brief cameo on the blockade runner
>>
>No prophecy
>No love story bullshit, Anakin and Padme are together from the beginning
>One secondary bad guy throughout all the films instead of a new one each time.
Dooku would probably be best for this with Anakin still killing him in Episode III but at the end.
>Have Anakin's descent to evil more gradual.
Sure they hinted he was quick to anger and would kill people, but he never seemed to waver from wanting to be good. He even reports Sheev instead of asking about that power to keep people from dying he apparently wanted so bad. Then after he stops Mace from commiting murder without trail (not something an evil person would give a shit about) he's suddenly cool with committing genocide and sees the people he considered his best friends five minutes ago as his worst enemies.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.