[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So wait, the entire Gotham police force was trapped in the sewers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 63563534253453.jpg (190 KB, 1706x722) Image search: [Google]
63563534253453.jpg
190 KB, 1706x722
So wait, the entire Gotham police force was trapped in the sewers? How exactly did this happen?

And most importantly is it realistic for all cops to go through training underground at one time?
>>
>>63285443

Yes, just like rushing into several hundred machine guns is a good plan.

Fuck was that Zulu shit
>>
>>63285443
Most, not all. And they were trying to find Big Guy's secret lair.
>>
it's a comic book movie about a billionaire who dresses up as a flying rodent. suspend your disbelief a little, mate.
>>
File: dant.png (1 MB, 1417x1273) Image search: [Google]
dant.png
1 MB, 1417x1273
>>63285443
did anyone else ever wonder why he had a mustache in the french dub of the film?
>>
>>63285443

So wait, Bane said he was a big guy for CIA?
>>
>>63285514
>it's a comic book movie

NO.

Fuck you, you know that's not a valid excuse you cum guzzling nigger so don't try it.
>>
>>63285477
nolan watching too much green street and football factory 2bh
>>
Why is that important? Training doesn't lift rubble and get you untrapped.

Ideally they should have bought sniffer dogs but I guess they're intelligence told them it would be a surprise raid.
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63285443
Hehe...meme.
>>
The movie becomes myth halfway through.

If you didn't realize this you're an idiot.
>>
>>63285514
NO! THIS IS NOLAN NOT BURTON OR SCHUMACER!! DARK, GRITTY, PLAUSIBLE, BATSUITS WITHOUT NIPPLES! DO YOU GET ME, M8?!!
>>
>>63285443
half the plot is there to explain it to you
>>
>>63285514

Bats arent rodents.
>>
>>63285547
I saw the italian dub

>who do you want to catch, a big guy or Al Dente?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.