[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>main point of complaint in BvS trailer seems to be doomsday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
>main point of complaint in BvS trailer seems to be doomsday
>not pointy enough, looks too much like a generic bridge troll
>no one realizes that doomsday evolves
>he could be killed off in BvS only to return later as a more formidable enemy

>defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier
>>
At what point did /tv/ get over-run by 20-something year old virgins that rage post when their favorite comic company gets attacked?
>>
>>63285331
when /v/, /b/ and /co/ took over.
>>
They should have not shown him in the fucking trailer.
>>
>I-it doesn't matter if it looks like shit, it will get better!

You can have something good and something better, it doesn't need to be shit in the first place
>>
>>63285331
FUCKING NORMIE LEAVE!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>63285360
dude, no.
>>
>>63285232
>return later as a more formidable enemy
cape movies don't do that though
and when they do it kills the series. see: dew goblin
>>
>>63285397
dude know what?
>>
>>63285360
/b/ all go to /pol eventually
/v/ end up in /d/
and /co/ end up in /tg/

we're ex /a/ faggots who gave up on the shitty writing in anime
>>
>>63285432
don't kid yourself
>>
They have a cave troll!
>>
File: cave troll shadow-of-mordor.jpg (42 KB, 638x322) Image search: [Google]
cave troll shadow-of-mordor.jpg
42 KB, 638x322
Wait. No. Some LOTR trolls look more like Doomsday than this Ninja Turtle with gout does.
>>
>>63285432
Speak for yourself, weeb.
>>
Who'd win, Doomsday or Abomination from NortonHulk?
>>
>>63285432
Yeah fuck your mother you fat dress wearing neckbeard.
>>
File: what is bizzaro love.gif (201 KB, 295x210) Image search: [Google]
what is bizzaro love.gif
201 KB, 295x210
Also Doomsday isn't supposed to be Bizzaro made from Zod's corpse.
>>
>>63285232
i find it funny how people are complaining about doomsday as it was a spoiler

really, faggot? didn't you think that this movie would have a common enemy for batman and superman?
>>
>>63285232
Doomsday is probably the final boss you fags this is probably just Zod 2. Unless they are planning on this series being a flop they're not going to drop a big villain in the first fucking movie. Hopefully it is Zod because the nigga did not get enough screen time in the first movie.
>>
>>63285232
>>no one realizes that doomsday evolves
That was when it became obvious it was just Marveldrones. It's obvious he's going to grow spikes to counter the Trinity's attacks.
>>
>>63286832
what do you mean "isn't suppose to"?

are you suggesting these movies aren't staying true to the source material?

gasp, alert the media
>>
>>63286993
I would expect Darkseid to be the final boss not Doomsday.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.