[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your TRUE thoughts about this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: s-l1000.jpg (147 KB, 1000x718) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
147 KB, 1000x718
What are your TRUE thoughts about this show?
>>
>>63285218
I really enjoyed the first three seasons
>>
File: tbbt sucks.jpg (190 KB, 838x918) Image search: [Google]
tbbt sucks.jpg
190 KB, 838x918
>>63285218
Awful audience, obnoxious laugh tracks. The show wasn't really good in the first place but managed to become more and more obnoxious with each episode. The fact that they think this is an accurate depiction of nerds is cringe.
ZIMBABWE
>>
Shit for normies.

Somehow they think if they watch the show they're 'nerds' or 'smart' in any way.
>>
I think it's an amazing show. People shit on it because people will shit on anything popular to seem edgy.

I'd rate this as the best comedy show on TV at the moment. I'd even rank it higher than Rick & Morty and IASIP.
>>
>>63285218
Other than 4chan and my basement-dwelling Dark-Souls-playing friend Joe, I've never actually encountered people who have both watched and disliked the show. It's hilarious. The characters have actually grown and changed. It's still pretty funny.

Do Sheldon and Amy get back together tonight? I hope so!
>>
fucking terrible
>>
>>63285218
it's shit but I still watch it for some reason
>>
>>63285289
Here's your reply well memed my friend
>>
>>63285359
no Amy should go make science and not waste time in showbiz
>>
>>63285289
My top 5 comedies currently airing on tv?

1. Always Sunny
2. You're The Worst
3. Rick and Morty
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Louie
>>
its shite
>>
File: 1448092224217.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448092224217.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>63285289
let me give you a piece of advise young fella
>>
>>63285218
I thought it was a neat idea in the beginning, but now it's unfunny trash no different from any other subpar sitcom.
>>
>>63285218
Don't listen to these hotheads. The official /tv/ consensus is the show got better when more girls were added. You can actually see when the show got better by following when bazingaposting started to die out. The show became less about "MUH ALIEN LAPTOP" and more about relationship problems. It's not that it became better, just less bad. And that's good.
>>
First season was very watchable and somewhat refreshing. Then it went full flanderization.
>>
it's threads here are pretty good, albeit too short
>>
>>63285218

AH UBUNTU
YOUR MY FAVORITE LINUX BASED OPERATING SYSTEM
>>
>>63285218
Never watched it, never will. Not interested.
>>
Why does the audience laugh after every sentence?
>>
There's no jokes. They just say things.
>>
I'm using an emulator to play Mario 64.

Normal reaction should be... Ok? And?

I'm using an emulator to play Mario 64.
*riotous laughing hooting and hollering*

Why though?
>>
>>63285218
It is responsible for all of modern western culture's ills
>>
>>63285218
>pleb fest

Proof is my parents like it, hear them loling to it. They are the kind of yards that their favorite show is NCIS and they seen every episode half a dozen times.
>>
>>63285218

it's very watchable
>>
>>63285218
I stopped watching it this year when Sheldon went over to the jew's house to try and get his girlfriend back.

I realized it was just another romance sitcom and stopped caring. Penny and Leonard never made sense as a couple either.
>>
>>63285278
this
>>
>>63289233
>They are the kind of yards that their favorite show is NCIS and they seen every episode half a dozen times

Are your parents white Boomers as well?

Honestly I swear mine have seen every police procedural produced in the US and UK within the last 30 years
>>
Its alright sometimes
>>
Someone post the version without laugh tracks where it's just mundane conversations with unnatural pauses after every sentence.
>>
>>63290515

i bet that would actually make it funnier
>>
>>63290578
It doesn't.
>>
>>63290662

oh...
>>
>>63290578
It makes it awkward as fuck tbqh familia
>>
>>63285247
Actually this, at the beginning there were actual jokes, now 90% of the punchlines end with someone of the smart guys saying something that the crowd don't understand
Girl: "something something"
Nerd: "Oh, like in Star Trek"
Plus they dropped the only interesting female, she was exactly what this show needed. To me it seems like Kailey Cuoco doesn't want that any woman steal her spotlight.
>>
I think it failed to carry on with whatever the original premise was before deviating into a relationship drama sitcom loaded with quotes from Wikipedia, and is now better off for it.
>>
It's fine as background noise. I'll have it on when I'm dicking around online or something.

Also Kaley Cuoco has god tier feet
>>
>According to a leaked report, Sheldon will figure out that the song struck in his head is The Beach Boys, song "Darlin" and its lyrics goes: "I was living like half a man, Then I couldn't love but now I can, You pick me up when I'm feeling sad, More soul then I ever had."

>The genius realises that the song is about him and Amy and immediately runs off to find her. The episode will end with Sheldon telling Amy that he still loves her and they both share a long passionate kiss.

>As previously reported, the couple will finally take their relationship to the next level and get intimate in the fall finale episode airing on 17 December. Actor Jim Parson spoke about Sheldon losing his virginity in an interview with ET Online. The actor joked: "Putting the 'bang' into the theory, I guess."

DUDE
A VIRGIN
LMAO
>>
>>63285218
The shittest "popular" sitcom of the last 20 years.
>>
>>63287291
>BAZZOONGOO
>>
Never liked this show, even before the hatred for it started.
A few of my friends tried to get me to watch during the first few seasons I realized it was basically casually referencing "nerd" culture for no reason.
>>
I used to watch it when it was first airing. it was kind of comfy. don't really like it anymore though. The BBT hate circlejerk is retarded though. Just a bunch of "enlightened" cunts who feel superior because they watch Rick and Morty
>>
>>63291302
>"Putting the 'bang' into the theory, I guess."
I bet they'll use this joke in an deposite. That's how cringy the show is.
>>
File: undateable-2.jpg (194 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
undateable-2.jpg
194 KB, 670x377
>>63291308
>Bing Bong Hypothesis
>shittest popular sitcom of the past two decades
>he hasn't seen Undateable
Hoo boy, do I have the show for you!
https://youtu.be/bqxZnLKhgNE
>>
>Everyone got a girlfriend, which is bullshit, because they ran out of things for them to do when they were just single nerds, which is realistic
>>
>>63291412
>because they watch Rick and Morty
Wew lad, I've been accused of many things in the past and I've taken it in stride, but the next time you call me a redditor like that I'll slap ur shit m8 I swear on me mum
>>
SLEAZEBAGGANO
>>
>>63291422
Is that shit popular? I haven't known a single person who watches that, but all my normie acquaintances and relatives love Le Bazzinga Meme show.
>>
>>63285218
I'm just glad it hasn't stuck to the same old stereotypes by having a conventionally attractive girl realise her average/ugly neighbour is the guy for her, not the good looking jock types.

Or, failing that, have a creepy guy who thinks he's great with women but isn't, have a complete change of heart and end up with a big titted, squeaky voice, pixie dream girl.
>>
>>63291422
>shittest popular sitcom of the past two decades
Baby Daddy hands down. Possibly the most by-the-numbers shallow turd I've seen in years.
>>
>>63285218
The way they butcher the actual theory in the titles pisses me off.

A close second beyond the US version of The Office when it comes to worst titles to a sitcom.
>>
>>63285218

Good concept, could have gone far, but Lorre had to fuck it up with relationship bullshit.
>>
>>63291485
Well it has Chris "Suck all the humor and energy out of every joke and every room" D'Elia and it's still on the air, so somebody's got to be watching it.

At least Ron Funches is getting an NBC paycheck for it, I guess.
>>
>>63285218
Stupid and unfunny
I want to bang Melissa Rauch
>>
>>63285289
>>63285906
I don't care if you kids are trying to continue a weak meme, but IASIP will always be funny, Stay fagles.
>>
Serious question, do any American sitcoms go for subtle comedy over dubbing over some laugh track? The only ones we seem to get over here, bar old episodes of the Simpsons, are about as subtle as throwing a brick through someone's window then asking for it back.
>>
>>63291648
King of the Hill
>>
I liked the pilot and the first season. Then it became exploitative and lost its appeal to me.
>>
>>63291648
Arrested Development
>>
belarus big bang theory was better
>>
I used to watch the reruns on sunday morning while having breakfast. Was kinda comfy.

Show did kinda go to shit after Bernadette was introduced.
>>
>>63285218
was stupid but ok at the beginning. Now there's too many characters and all they do is pander to geek culture. Very little actually happens as there's not enough time for anything to happen with so many character in 22 minutes.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.