[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched season 1 and I'm literally shaking right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: fargos.jpg (184 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
fargos.jpg
184 KB, 630x1200
Just watched season 1 and I'm literally shaking right now and awestruck how amazing this show was. Top notch acting all around and truly awesome characters. Was a perfect mix of Breaking Bad and No Country for Old Men. I'm starting season 2 and hopefully it can deliver like season 1 did.

Also is all this really a true story? Seems kind of far fetched. Also I doubt there are assassins in the 21st century. Too many cameras and videos all over the place.
>>
Fargo trolls seem really dull and uninspired compared to other shows' trolls for some reason.
>>
>is this all really a true story

I now fully realize how dumb people who think this show is so incredible are.
>>
>>63285010
Bro it says that it's a true story in the beginning. Why would it say it's true if it isn't
>>
i am japanese woman trying to get steve bushcheemi treasure pls send help
>>
>>63284967
>Also I doubt there are assassins in the 21st century.
Really?
>>
>>63285104
Government "assassins" maybe , but actually assassins working for themselves. Nope not in this day and age. Too risky.
>>
File: Fargo-wovow.org-00.jpg (26 KB, 420x216) Image search: [Google]
Fargo-wovow.org-00.jpg
26 KB, 420x216
It's not true, idiot.
The Coens opened the Frago movie with those words for artistic reasons.
The show kept it.
>>
Ugh. Just started season 2. No badass villains. Looks like it takes place in the 70's. They just did away with everything that made season 1 great.
>>
>>63285010
You're stupid as fuck, I hope you know OP is a troll...
>>
>>63285010
>>63285910
Reminder that people literally thought MERMAIDS WERE REAL just because the discovery channel told them so. So many people in fact that the government agency NOAA had to issue a public statement saying it wasn't true.
>>
>>63285234
I live in Panama, in a town filled with mostly American expats. A lot of them are former military that don't really have a lot else going for them. It's pretty common you see guys like that taking hit jobs for the Cartels. That stuff absolutely exists.
>>
File: 1420831941824.jpg (85 KB, 1444x1126) Image search: [Google]
1420831941824.jpg
85 KB, 1444x1126
>>63285873
>>
>>63285873
2/10
>>
Son, listen. Fargo is crap. It's employing the same strategy as christopher nolan. They're just throwing everything they can against the wall and letting the viewer pick and choose what sticks with them.
>>
Couldn't even marathon the first episode. Boring as fhuck.
>>
ITT: Newfags, reddit and counter-baits
>>
>>63284967
Just a tip for casuals anytime someone says movie/videogame is a perfect mix of x and y you can rest assured it is probably shit.
>>
the reason this show works is the hand of noah hawley. he's cut his teeth on many shows you may consider pleb but he's worked hard to get this opportunity. thankfully, he's no joke and it's a joyride of the ages.
>>
>>63286102
please elaborate
>>
>>63285645
The movie wasn't a true story either, idiot

It was bits and pieces of several true stories strung into one, same as each season of the show

Feel free to continue looking like an asshole
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.