[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i changed my mind this is mediocre >all the time this nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: TheKnick.jpg (84 KB, 1500x815) Image search: [Google]
TheKnick.jpg
84 KB, 1500x815
i changed my mind this is mediocre
>all the time this nigger bullshit
>fuckin retarded love stories
5.5/10
>>
>fuckin retarded love stories

I can't see any...
>>
gallinger pls go back to /pol/
>>
>>63284193
>the new nurse faling in love
>the nigger and his childhood friend
>the doctor and his autism wife
>the kek doctor with glasses
>>
>>63284259
Normal people have relationships with other people, anon
>>
File: 120312321.jpg (8 KB, 232x218) Image search: [Google]
120312321.jpg
8 KB, 232x218
>>63284281
>>
>>63284133
You're watching the second half of season 1. The first half of season 1 is GOAT, second half is boring relationship stuff and SoEDGY drugs. Second season is completely GOAT so far though. It's more of the stuff that makes the first half of S1 GOAT.
>>
>>63284133

Gallinger going full Dr. /loq/ is pretty sweet
>>
>Lucy Elkins lets her hair down
I'm really liking how she's getting sluttier by the episodes.
>>
Haven't been in a rush to start 2 yet, despite the glorious direction/photography/lighting/music/acting from the first season, the writing was a subpar, clunky drag
>>
>>63285444
it gets better I swear
>>
>>63285793
Foot webm pls
>>
>>63285444
The first episode is like "hey remember the shit you didn't care about in Season 1? yeah we decided that was shitty too. We've moved some of the pieces so it's more interesting from here on out."

They explore a lot more stuff than they did in the first season. There's still a little bit of SJW agenda, but it's not at all as hamfisted as the first season, it's really just there because it was part of the city at the time. Not "LOL FORBIDDEN INTERRACIAL LOVE".
>>
>>63285863
wish I had it. I actually paid for max so I could support this show. (it was only a dollar extra from my cable plan so whatever.)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.