[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasn't looking forward to it but I finally reached the end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: King-of-the-Hill.jpg (65 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
King-of-the-Hill.jpg
65 KB, 720x480
Wasn't looking forward to it but I finally reached the end of King of the Hill, having watched every episode.
What's another show to watch now with a similar sense of dry humor? I don't care if it's animated or live action, I just want my daily fix of deadpan.
>>
>>63283815
dang it bobby
>>
Trailer Park Boys
>>
Yep
>>
>>63283815
The only show that I know that ha dry humor like this is mitm or Seinfeld. Where basically everyone around the main character is a moron but the main character
>>
>>63283884
not even close to the same style of humour
>>63283911
>seinfeld
holy shit did you guys even watch king of the hill?
>>
>>63283898
Yyyup
>>
OP is a dicksucking faggot.
>>
>>63283936
>>63283815
You should probably try all the other things that Mike Judge has made. Maybe Beavis and Butthead because it's what he did right before KotH
>>
>>63283940
Mm-hmm
>>
Dale > Boom Howard > Hank > Bill
>>
>>63283936
The way I see king of the hill is he's a blue collar normal American who cares about his ugly wife and stupid kid who he's embarrassed by. All of his friends are morons and his boss is a womanizing degenerate yet he sees him as a father figure more so than his dad, a war vet who hates everyone. Malcolm in the middle is the same thing. Genius boy surrounded by people dumber than him including his own family. Seinfeld was harder to compare it too but they both have dry humor. One can semi relate to all 3 characters in each show considering we all view ourselves as smart and everyone else dumb
>>
>>63284005
I've already watched Beavis and Butthead
>>63283993
rude
>>
>>63284015
Hey guys, do you wanna build underground tunnels to make a fort?
>>
File: 2346767655.jpg (34 KB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
2346767655.jpg
34 KB, 400x287
>bill remarried kahn mother
>bobby and hank finally bonded
>peggy given a full-time teaching role
>kahn and min learn to relax
>kahn jr accepted into private school
>boomhauer assigned head texas ranger
>dale quit smoking
>joseph still brain dead and afraid of girls
goat ending
>>
>>63284093
Shut up Dale
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.