[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Civil War trailer universally praised >Dawn of Justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>Civil War trailer universally praised
>Dawn of Justice trailer universally panned
>Disney won again
It isn't fair, bros.
>>
People actually praised the Civil War trailer? It was garbage
>>
>muh superhero console warz

fuck off, stupid toadposer
>>
I fucking hate Gal Gado
>inb4 /pol/
>>
File: photo.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>>63281601
I was so fucking hyped for BvS....
>>
>>63281601
Who cares? Marvelfags have so many insecurities that they try to make everything into a contest. They're like that kid who would scream and shout when he "won", but when anyone else wins they act like they weren't playing. Just ignore them. Enjoy Batman vs. Superman. And go watch Civil War if you want.
>>
You fat permavirgin manchildren arguing over whose comic book corporation is better are bar none the absolute worst people on this entire board. Please use that gun to paint the walls with the excuse for grey matter you call a brain.
>>
Because Marvel understands that capeshit should be atleast fun. DC is absolute try-hard edgy trash.
>>
>>63281683
>Marvel trailer comes out
>MARVEL BTFO. MARVELKEKS.

>DC trailer
>DC on suicide watch.
>WOW MARVELFAGS ARE OBNOXIOUS ITS JUST A MOVIE
>>
>>63281803

wow no shit there's gonna be a portion of people who are cocks about it, if everyone just stopped caring about everyone else's opinions and just watched what they wanna watch, that'd be gr8
>>
>>63281601
>quality matters

WOAH R U SERIOUS??????
>>
>>63282099
Nice back peddling.
>>
When will Marvel movies actually get a cinematographer?
>>
>>63282099
Go suck 45 cocks you dumb cunt. You know what? Go suck 46 cocks as well.
>>
>People who invest in one group of fictional Halloween costumes over another

..why bother?
>>
>>63282099
>if everyone just stopped caring about everyone else's opinions and just watched what they wanna watch, that'd be gr8
That's wrong, they release both movies at the same time so people FIGHT over them, it's marketing.
>>
>>63281622

It was a teaser not a trailer, dumb faggot.
>>
>>63281601
I don't really like DC (except Batman), but I thought a couple of the Dawn of Justice teasers were really cool (like the one where Superman walks down a hallway and has all these guys just kneeling down before him, then unmasks Batfleck).
>>
>>63281601

Disney have the backing of everyone and have somehow managed to brainwash people into thinking "IF YOU DON'T LIKE DISNEY FILMS THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU"
>>
>>63281683
>Marvelfags have so many insecurities

Literally dozens of threads in this board from faggots asking: "FIND A FLAW ON MUUH SUPS MOVIE".
>>
>>63282197

good one, I bet you're a marvel guy. I bet winter soldier is like citizen kane to you
>>
>pathetic Marvelkek false flagging
>reddit frog pictures

Wow reddit
>>
>>63281803
Thank you for backing up my point. There's far more threads about DC getting BTFO'd, or DC copying Marvel anyway. It's clear who is really pushing for a retarded competition.
>>
>>63282458

it was a full trailer you idiot, 2 and a half minutes long. that's not a teaser.
>>
>>63282527
>people unironically fighting over which corporation is better

This is literally Nike/Adidas sneakerhead-tier shit.
>>
Who the fuck praised Civil War trailer? It looked like utter capeshit garbage.
>>
>>63282575
People who like generic as fuck movies apparently
>>
>>63282198
Years ago Comedy Central did a short series called The Comedians of Comedy, I believe it was a 5 or six part series that chronicled a portion of a comedy tour with Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Maria Bamford, and Zach Galifianakis. During the course of one episode, it became apparent that Brian and Patton were huge comic book nerds. In this same episode there's a brief interview with Zach Galifianakis where he says that he has a theory about why some people really love comics. He says that he thinks that it's because something really terrible happened to them at a point in their life where they were really into comics, and it stuck with them as this weird coping mechanism sort of thing(paraphrasing here, obviously). shortly after this they're interviewing Brian Posehn and one of the guy's behind the camera tells him about Zach's theory and Brian basically responds with "Shit... I hate that guy. But he's completely right."

The point of this story is to simply demonstrate that people that are super into comics, or any sort of fantasy worlds, are people who probably went through something fairly terrible, and whether you respect it or not, are stuck in a state of perpetual childhood, at least in that regard. it happens to all kinds of people, but long story short, people that invest this much time and energy into comic books and comic book movies are basically emotionall stunted in certain ways and it's not something you should try to make anyone feel worse about. I'm sure a lot of people, like Brian, were self-aware enough to understand to some degree what they were doing. But life is hard times, and people figure out all kinds of ridiculous solutions to dealing with the problems life brings. Salame
>>
File: 1435888108064.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1435888108064.png
21 KB, 357x313
I just don't understand it. How did they fuck up so bad? It looked like a trainwreck waiting to happen. Marvel just can't seem to lose.
>>
I'm sad to say both were terrible. Being a DCfaggot is suffering.
>>
>Superman and Batman stop fighting to go help Wonderwoman kill Doomsday Jr.

Yeah, it's gonna be shit.
>>
Nolans Batman blew marvel out of the water thats all i care about
>>
CW trailer wasn't that good after 8 years of Marvel, but damn DoJ was dumb.
>>
>>63281688

This desu
>>
>>63282198
It matters because Marvel makes better toys.
>>
>>63282616
it begins and ends with zack snyder

there are people out there who actually enjoy his movies. yes, shocking, i know. most of his fans are young teenagers.
>>
>>63282757
there are people out there who enjoy Marvel's worst than TV quality direction, obviously there are people who like Snyder
>>
>>63281688
my favorite part of the capeshit invasion is how butthurt it makes the retards who still like to pretend /tv/ is a patrician board, or that any such thing still exists on 4chan
>>
>no one mentioned how Tony Stark's face looks obviously pasted on towards the end of CW's trailer, just like that one Terminator Genisys trailer
>>
>>63281688
I love that a permavirgin manchild like you is calling others permavirgin manchildren
>>
>Batman vs. Superman vs. Wonderwoman vs. Lex Luthor vs. Doomsday featuring Aquaman
>>
>>63281601
The only place i seen BvS 'panned' is here...you should go out of this hugbox from time to time...well maybe not, you are a worthless frogposter after all.
>>
>Hack Snyder
>Everyone believes hes the savior since he did Watchmen
>Wasn't the writer at all for Watchmen so praised for nothing
>expecting anything

Literally, this was all your fault. A fucking 13 year old could have figured out BvS was gonna be a shitshow. It'll have a good Act 1 and 2 but fall apart in 3 because "OH RIGHT WE NEED TO SETUP FOR JUSTICE LEAGUE, PUT EVERYONE IN". Should have taken the Marvel route and did it slowly.
>>
File: SKWADFace.png (39 KB, 310x208) Image search: [Google]
SKWADFace.png
39 KB, 310x208
>>63281601
>mfw I used to be hyped for BvS
>mfw now I won't even see it in theaters
>>
>>63282523
This

DC shit posting is practically a fucking meme already.

>Op: Man Of Steel, Find a flaw
>Anon: Well, the story lacked....
>Op: MKEK MKEK MKEK HA HA HA :^)
>OP continues to mindless shitpost for 6 hours
>>
>>63282940
>OP continues to mindless shitpost for 6 hours
ironic
>>
>>63281601
DC IS SUFFERING
DC IS PAIN
>>
File: 541451451451.jpg (88 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
541451451451.jpg
88 KB, 650x434
>>63282949
>>
>>63282865
watchmen was a piece of shit anyway and had none of the weight the comic did

snyder is so fucking bad he can't even copy and paste a comic book and maintain it's quality
>>
>/co/ debating their shitty kids movies on this board

FUCKING NERDS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>63282973
ironic again
>>
File: CUL78__WoAADY8_.png (171 KB, 313x491) Image search: [Google]
CUL78__WoAADY8_.png
171 KB, 313x491
>>63282555
Tell that to society!
>>
Will it flop?
>>
>>63281601
When any super hero movie wins we all lose.
>>
>>63283856
What in the world are tard /drg/ faggots doing here. When did you stop jacking off to Arteezy's dick and EE's face?
>>
File: civil war vs superman batman.png (6 KB, 814x156) Image search: [Google]
civil war vs superman batman.png
6 KB, 814x156
DCFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>63282458
>Let me pick on something irrelevant because I have nothing to say about the matter
>>
>>63281601
Memes from Civil War trailers: 0
Memes from BvS trailers: 3 and counting
>>
>>63282588

>being this mad about people liking something you don't like

kek
>>
>>63284751

e-sports just ended.
>>
>>63284830

I don't know when using the term suicide watch became popular but it seems like the only ones who use it are people who discovered 4chan in the last 2-3 years, kill yourself?
>>
>>63284934
CW
>Punch you in your perfect teeth
>HES MY FRIEND.
vs
DC
>CRAZY CLOWN
>DONT GET IN A FIGHT WITH HIM ;)
>IS SHE WITH YOU XDD
>DEVILS/GOD
>OH SHI-
>>
>>63282588
How is psycology 101?
>>
>>63285038
Stop adding question marks? When its not a question?
>>
>>63282548
>threads all day every day for 6 months about BvS blowing Marvel flicks out of the park
>newest BvS trailer literally spoils the entire plot and the movie looks like shit
>"W-w-w-we weren't c-c-competing anyway, dumb marvelkeks!"
>>
>>63281601

One capeshit better received than another capeshit.

>Disney won again

We lost in both cases. Fuck these piece of shit movies sucking out all the money to do repetitive boring action CGI schlock. It's not even Avatar-level bad with 5 sequels planned ahead, or Alien-level bad with a progressively shitty entanglement of stories. Those were original movies at least.

Capeshit literally recycles the already recycled garbage of comics that were made for kids and teenagers.

And it's watched by full grown men.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1280x720
>40 years later and the superman movie from the 70s is still the best cape film ever made and no other movie has come close to it

Stay mad forever marvelfags. You'll never top it
>>
>>63286138
>Buttmad Dcfag

Enjoy your Luthor.

BOYS MMMMMMM.
>>
>>63281601
DC BTFO
>>
File: tumblr_nlfbidu8UQ1uqb95ao1_400.jpg (10 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlfbidu8UQ1uqb95ao1_400.jpg
10 KB, 400x388
I'm so heartbroken.

Why did it have to be this way?
>>
>>63281601
Why, were you promised 3% of the gross or something?
>>
>>63281683
Whether your loyalty is to Disney or Warner Bros, either way you ned to sort your fucking life out because you're a total loser. They're two mega corporations trying to jew children out of pocket money.
>>
Killed all the hype from the previous trailers

Good work DC
>>
>>63289619
I understand,anon. Just let this go and never look back.
>>
>>63282188
this.

goddamn that trailer was awful but it had some good shots (that slight orange tinge on batman's grey metallic armor and blue-ish eyes, the contrast and blacks were great). I imagine something like Winter SOldier having that cinematography and i'd watch it every month

but it also had terrible greenscreen marvel tier flat shots
>>
>>63282588
Explains a lot tb.h
>>
>>63282863
Are you joking? Even Twitter and Youtube comments have mixed thoughts about this. Yeah, it might seem that it ain't much but words from mouths will put off a lot of people.
>>
File: Bradley-Cooper-Hairstyles-_23.jpg (126 KB, 570x754) Image search: [Google]
Bradley-Cooper-Hairstyles-_23.jpg
126 KB, 570x754
FUCK
OFF
CAPE SHITERS
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.