[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this movie any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 311x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 311x472
Was this movie any good?
>>
>>63280463
It was OK.
>>
File: CVKOKmPW4AAJfDv.jpg (54 KB, 599x380) Image search: [Google]
CVKOKmPW4AAJfDv.jpg
54 KB, 599x380
Absolutely patrician
>>
>>63280463
it's fucking great
>>
overrated but ok
>>
>>63280538
>#1-#4 movies are for tryhards
>#5 is garbage
>#6-#10 are for tryhards

Shit list.
>>
it's an anachronism that hasn't got anything to do with anything of relevance of the last 30 years
>>
>>63280463
forgettable. really forgettable
>>
>>63280463
Yes you fuccboi. I beat my big dick to it.
>>
>>63280463

Yes. Loud and fun. Better than expected in every way.
>>
File: max.jpg (108 KB, 1077x519) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
108 KB, 1077x519
Not at all. Its one of the ugliest and most retarded films in recent History. And those garish, cartoonish, orange and blue colors produced in computers should be illegal.

Really, why do people love to be submitted to this kind of empty horrifying visual and aural aggression? A fascistic anti-human audiovisual experiment. Simply put cirque du soleil for bros.
>>
Movie of the year.
>>
>>63282474
Normal people don't know Road Warrior.
>>
>>63282474
>A fascistic anti-human audiovisual experiment.
Which Mad Max are you talking about?
>>
>>63282828
>282828
deem trips tho
>>
Are you a woman?
Are you a redditor?

If the answer to either of those is yes, then you'll find the movie good. Otherwise you'll know it's trash.
>>
>>63282936
>LE UR FROM REEDDIT IF U LIKE WHAT I DONT LIKE MEME
Never change tv never change
>>
>>63280463
Some frogs gave it an award so there is that.
>>
>>63280463
action scenes were well shot cause they keep everything important in the centre of the frame. Its just an above average action film, go in expecting a fun flick with neat practical effects and memes
>>
>>63282958
It was also the National Board of Review's pick for best film of 2015
>>
>>63280463

I was pretty disappointed watching it after all the praise it got and Jay from RLM saying it's one of the best movies in the last 5-10 years.
Those model chicks and the tough grannies just looked completely out of place, I didn't like the plot and the extra long action scene gave me a headache by the end.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.