[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else more sold on him as Batman than any of the previous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Anyone else more sold on him as Batman than any of the previous Batman's?

>Michael Keaton
>the original, but still better suited for Tim Burton style Batman, not an action packed thriller about Man vs Superman.

>Val Kilmer
>Not particularly great, forgettable movies were made better by the villains and Robin

>George Clooney
>Just plain terrible, even George hated being Batman and said he "made him gay"

>Christian Bale
>Far too psychopathic to ever attempt to do anything similar to what Batman would have done in his position. Is actually better suited to play Lex Luthor in this film (bears more similarity to Patrick Bateman), but can't because it would weird audiences out too much for the former Batman to turn into another character. GL Eisenberg.

Somehow you can just feel the rage Ben feels for those who insult Islam, keep calling him "Batman" in person, support Israel and discriminate against his smoking habits being channeled into the Dark Knight's hatred for the Son of Krypton. He's just as broken, flawed, talented and Chaotic Good as Bruce Wayne himself. I have strong faith that Ben will deliver the most riveting portrayal of the Dark Knight we've seen yet, and it's great that he has the support of DC pumping out more movies as well.
>>
Also personally I believe just like George Clooney portrayed Batman as "gay", Ben chose to portray Batman as a jihadist of sorts. Except he's on a jihad against those who threaten his city, which includes Superman.
>>
how fat the exposed but of his face looks is distracting
>>
why does he act like batman when hes bruce wayne

I like his bruce wayne voice but it should be his batman voice

and his batman voice is that bale growl
>>
more like mr. square chin man
>>
Yes, since it's the only "majestic" version of batman yet
>>
>>63280281
He's going to a Islamic terrorist version of Batman convincing us to sympathise with those shits, I bet this is like a dream come true for him
>>
File: ADAM WE.jpg (30 KB, 375x414) Image search: [Google]
ADAM WE.jpg
30 KB, 375x414
>Michael Keaton
>the original
>>
I think none of them have ever truly captured the 'Worlds Greatest Detective' angle. Which is the only angle i give a fuck about tbqh
>>
File: batman-11.jpg (267 KB, 1310x1600) Image search: [Google]
batman-11.jpg
267 KB, 1310x1600
>>63281098
>Adam West
>The original
>>
>>63281104
Fucking this. Never a slower film with a cool investigation and noir vibe. No, it always has to be a campy shlock fest.
>>
>>63280281
No. Bale is the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 163x154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 163x154
>>63280281
i like him too, more than bateman's batman.

the mole has got to go though...
>>
>>63280281
Not at all, he's the main reason I'm not seeing that film.

He comes across as a fucking meathead.
>>
>>63280281

>trying to b8 with batfleck islam shit

>no one even notices and thinks he's trying to start an actual discussion
>>
>>63282593
Libtard detected
>>
>>63280281
>Batman
>a grown adult man with billions of dollars at his disposal dressing as a bat and hitting people

Batman is only ever even good non-shit when it doesn't take itself seriously at all. Kilmer's batman memeing hard and acting like a philosopher, with that film reusing footage from itself to be funny. Clooney's batman having nipples and using a fucking express card. And...oh wait.

Yeah, Kilmer and Clooney are the only good batmen.
>>
Batfleck looks impotent and fat. His rage seems too acted, it doesn't come from anywhere legit. Bale Batman is still the best.

That said, I don't think the fault lies on Ben Affleck for this. It's costuming and direction. He is more than capable of pulling off a GOAT Batman.
>>
>>63280281

Bale was the best Batman. Clooney was the best Bruce Wayne, but that's like 5% of the character so I guess it doesn't matter much.
>>
>>63280281
are you getting paid for this?
>>
No, I am not. Keaton will always be the best Batman for me.
>>
>>63281104
>>63282244
I'm hoping that's what we'll get for his solo movie, since Affleck is writing it and he's a big batfag.
>>
>>63280281
>Somehow you can just feel the rage Ben feels for those who insult Islam, keep calling him "Batman" in person, support Israel and discriminate against his smoking habits being channeled into the Dark Knight's hatred for the Son of Krypton.

10/10 OP
>>
I liked Kilmer as Bruce Wayne but Keaton more as Batman.
>>
>>63283229
Sorry to break this to you Anon...but Bruce Wayne IS Batman!
>>
>>63282593
I'm sorry you can't handle the bant
>>
>>63280281
bestlooking Batman so far. Only good thing about the shitty trailer and only reason I'd ever watch this garbage
>>
>>63283933
This. Now shutup about this retarded capeshit you autistic faggots.
>>
>>63280281
What I like about Ben Affleck is seeing him under the cowl more, he kind of looks like a very good Bruce Wayne, and a Batman. I don't really have too many complaints, honestly.
>>
>>63281456
You know, that costume isn't even all that bad for those times. They didn't have advanced heat resistant, reinforced skin tight stuff like we do now.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.