[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x 25tng1_ofah-uncle-albert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: OFAH.png (2 MB, 1014x764) Image search: [Google]
OFAH.png
2 MB, 1014x764
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25tng1_ofah-uncle-albert-shocked_fun

i dare you to find funnier OFAH moment, delboy almost breaking character is just great
>>
>>63280017
Oh I dunno, that one scene where he falls through the bar is pretty funny. Or so everybody keeps telling me, anyway.
>>
Del Boy falls through the bar and Trigger makes a face.

Well. That was easy.
>>
>>63280017
The fuck is an OFAH?
>>
>>63280081

Only fools and horses. The definitive GOAT sitcom.
>>
File: 45652315231.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
45652315231.webm
2 MB, 854x480
https://youtu.be/8IG8dw5qwXQ
Fart jokes, shock, and slapstick
>>
>>63280056
>I understood that reference.gif
>>
Why does everyone in Britain have a home that looks like Mr. Bean's?
>>
>>63281738

They were poor and it was the 80s
>>
>>63281738
Because it's a dreary fucking shithole.
>>
>>63281738

This was 70's british fashion.
>>
>"British humour"

Name more than five comedy shows that were actually good and the Americlaps didn't do better and I'll give you a nice shiny euro.
>>
>>63281813
why the fuck would I want a Euro?
>>
>>63281872

No matter what currency you can't do it.
>>
>>63281896
The Office
The Thick of It
Peep Show
Brass Eye
Blackadder
Monty Python
Alan Partridge
>>
>>63281813

The Inbetweeners
The Office
Extras
Peep Show
Faulty Towers
Only Fools and Horses
Dads Army
>>
>>63281978
>>63281980

>The Office

Americlaps did it better.

>The rest of that trash

O I AM LAFFIN, and not at those shit shows. Garth Marenghi may be your only comedic export that wasn't trash or done better by others.
>>
>>63282096

>americlaps did it better

confirmed for having the literal worst taste on this board.
>>
>>63282153

Nope. Objective fact. Even Ricky says so.
>>
>>63282153
America is great at making tv programs, but anything they remake from here is a turd
>>
so who would you cast as rodney, delboy and albert/grandad in american remake of OFAH?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.