[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/ I just got a great premise for a movie. >its in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
Hey /tv/ I just got a great premise for a movie.
>its in the future
>aliens conquer earth
>aliens use humans like cattle
>aliens genetically or medicinally alter humans to grow faster
>humans live in dark crowded rooms where they barely have space to sleep
>humans get shitty fat food so that they grow fat faster
>the meatier or faster growing humans are bread

I think this could be a really disturbing sci fi horror or something, what do you guys think ?
>>
Where's the story? You created an environment and setting but no plot.
>>
>>63279837

>the meatier or faster growing humans are bread

Do the aliens toast these bread humans?

Also, I don't think humans would provide much dietary nutrition to aliens, what with the different biology and such. Might be wrong but that's what I've heard.

A more realistic reason for enslavement might be canon fodder, labor force, or something to that effect.
>>
>>63279879
Well I'm normally not so good with stories making it about rebellion or escape would be boring I think.
>>
>>63279898
I meant it like that the aliens let the meatier humans have children but then if humans are not very nutritional maybe human meat could be seen as a delicacy or something.
>>
isn't this basically just the plot/setting/whatever the fuck for Jupiter Ascending?
>seed planets
>wait until it's overpopulated with fat fucks
>harvest for nutrients

fuck off OP nice try being a thief
>>
its too contrived for a film, maybe an episode of twilight zone or outer limits.
>>
>>63279954

I'm not a biologist or anything, but I think there'd be so much difference between human metabolism and alien metabolism, owing to all sorts of evolutionary and planet-specific environmental factors, that aliens might not even be able to eat *anything* on earth.

Consider: We're inherently more closely related to pond scum and poisonous mushrooms than we'd be to any alien. Would you eat those?
>>
>>63279837
>human beings were made of bread the whole time
Nice twist Mr. Shaymalan
>>
>>63280111
Jupiter ascending showed it pretty tame though I want it to be unearthing and fucked up like a chicken farm only the cattle are humans , I sort of came with it after reading an article on chicken farms.
Just imagine that shit being done to humans.
>>
>>63280180
Well that is logical but I wasn't going for hard sci fi anyway.
>>
>>63280209
>Jupiter ascending showed it pretty tame though
oh you want to go full edge and show it like a saw movie and being all dark and edgy hmmm

still shit.
>>
>>63280240
so youre going for shock value gore?. great movie you got there bro
>>
>>63280180
>autism

i don't know what i was expecting coming into this thread
>>
>>63280262
Yeah thats sort of how I wanted it like showing how humans are butchered etc maybe it could follow a guy who lives through all that stuff happening to his fellow humans. I think this could be a really good horror movie.
>>
>>63280180
maybe the aliens eat us so they can trip out. and earth is the equivalent of a ganja farm and the big reveal at the end is ayy lmao smoke me up another humie bro.
>>
>>63279909

Would be obvious, but it would only be boring if the execution is bad.

Besides I don't see other plot
>>
>>63280318
i think it would be a really boring contrived horror film that saw basically did to death.

After 20 minuets of seeing cattle moved around and killed in machanical ways youll beed a break in the story. The whole point of cattle farms is they are meatgrinders, theres no diviation. so how are you going to fill the other 120 minuets of air time with just watching humans dying in the same way over and over again with a bolt in thier next and then they get made into meat paste.

oddworld on the playstation basically did this.
>>
>>63280348
there is no other plot, unless there this reveal about how the aliens use humans like some kind of drug or somthing.
>>
>>63280333

Voiced by Seth Rogen, I presume?
>>
>>63280418
duh who else with james defranco and crew as well. its the only way they could make this fi,m work, the aliens are scum over lords who dont really know what theyre doing is wrong they just want to get high and this is how they get high and then seth rogen is like.....woe dude that humie just spoke to me and defranco is all like dont be stupid bro humies dont talk and then theres this le epic humies and aliens finally make peace and get along and live hapily ever after.

aoh and seth and defranc have a weid gay sex scene by seth ends up bangin a really hot earth woman
>>
>>63280471
fund it
>>
>>63279837
ayy lmao
>>
The plot could be about how one family of humies is relying on the sympathetic part of the alien population to pass through a bill that outlaws torturous treatment of human farming. There's no escape plan, just the ever increasing dread of being cut down for food. The twist is that the law is passed because the aliens, being advanced, aren't barbarians, and the family we've been following shares a loving moment as they feel safe. But then they are immediately killed for food anyway- the bill was just to stop the mistreatment of animals, not stop eating them. It's like a holocaust living in concentration camp film but with the bash you in the face with it vegan bullshit symbolism that SJWs love. OMFG SO SYMBOLIC, YOU'RE WELCOME OP.
>>
>>63280348

A more realistic use aliens would have really would be as a labor force or war machines, or both. And it could lead to more places, plotwise.

>Humans have been enslaved for several generations
>Aliens carefully attempting to only breed docile, obedient, somewhat cowardly servants
>Humans with potential as cannon-fodder (the more physically able, the rebellious or less useful servant-wise) are turned into cyborg husks with no free will.

The gore and horror could come from watching as a "ripe" human has his organs scooped on and implants drilled into his brain.
>>
>>63280519
and seth rogen and james defranco are the aliens who smoke the humans right.
>>
>>63280552
so battlefield earth then?
>>
>>63280471

And it turns out that human hair is the only really hallucinogen, so there's this triumphant scene near the end where all the humans submit to annual shavings or something, all set to epic, orchestral music which doesn't fit the rather mundane act of people going to the barber.
>>
How about having one alien bro that is going to help the humans? I'm sure some aliens wouldn't be okay with killing a conscious species
>>
>>63280582

I thought it had more a resemblance to the Combine in Half-Life than anything.
>>
>>63280617
You mean like alien vegans ?
You could have it like that guy and aliens like him being treated like rl vegans.
>>
Torchwood season 3 did something like this. Aliens figure out they can use human children to get super high then come back demanding 10% of the total children on earth to take back to their planet.
>>
>>63280379
it would probably be holocaust-esque where a lot of humans are also slaves that have to do the dirty work
>>
>>63279837
This isn't a premise it's a just a laundry list of things you think would be cool in a movie
>>
>>63279837
Why would they use a low fat animal like humans as meat instead of you know, the meat we already use?
Is there no food in their planet?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.