[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ET FIRST LOOK AT THE DARK TOWER!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: FirstLookAtTheDarkTower.jpg.jpg (218 KB, 1912x898) Image search: [Google]
FirstLookAtTheDarkTower.jpg.jpg
218 KB, 1912x898
IT'S HAPPENING!!!

>deadline.com/2015/12/et-first-look-dark-tower-trailer-oscaar-isaac-matthew-mcconaughey-1201649859/
>"Isaac will front the proposed series as gunslinger Roland Deschain while McConaughey plays the villainous Man in Black. After countless false starts, Nikolaj Arcel, the acclaimed Danish director of 2012’s A Royal Affair, and producer Ron Howard pushed to shoot the nearly finished with filming movie in secret. The current template still includes plans for an accompanying TV series"

KA LIKE A WHEEL! Overwhelmed right now. Hope they don't fuck it up, glad it didn't go to Bardem, still wish Guy Pearce got the role though. What do you think honestly family?
>>
>>63279642

BUMP
>>
fuck you you magnificent troll, that cast would be perfect
>>
Fake, continue ignore the thread and move along
>>
>Oscar Isaac
Hnnnn

Will definitely see it.
>>
>>63279737
Sorry but its fake.
>>
>>63279733
dude did you even check the link?! it's real, 4chan has just rotted your brain and made you think the worst
>>
File: 1446197378991.gif (474 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1446197378991.gif
474 KB, 500x383
April fools already?
>>
>>63279761
This

>inb4 you're ruining my fun

fuck off faggot
>>
>>63279642

Pretty gay attempt, and horrid ideas. Ron Howard?
>>
>McConaughey
>time is LITERALLY a flat circle

That would be potery
>>
File: TheDarkTowerOscarIsaac.jpg (321 KB, 1932x886) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkTowerOscarIsaac.jpg
321 KB, 1932x886
Don't believe the trolls, I'm screencapping the trailer right now
>>
>>63279875
Nice try

http://www.indiewire.com/article/watch-oscar-isaac-pistol-whips-garrett-hedlund-in-deadly-mojave-trailer-20151202
>>
>>63279801
Ron Howard's been trying to get this made since 2010, read a book you faggot
>>
>>63279930

That's the first clue that it's bullshit.
>>
>>63279642

A mexican as Roland?
>>
OP is a nigger.
>>
>>63280085

At least this one can speak english and not whatever the fuck they call the sounds that come out of Javier Bardem's mouth.
>>
Show's over boys, move along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIhRqY9ifBg
>>
>>63280405
Wow dude, way to go overboard. Can't believe you would splice together two trailers so fast just to troll people about the great Dark Tower news.
>>
>>63280560
You've seen through my ruse, little boy. Carry on.
>>
>>63279642
nice troll, but pretty much everybody with even half an eye on the industry knows that Nolan's writing/directing it and it's coming out in June 2017
>>
>>63280574
back to reddit troll
>>
>>63280593
I can't imagine a worse director for this than Nolan. Except maybe Ron Howard. Jesus.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.