[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Finn be the hero of the new generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1449144638945.png (776 KB, 537x835) Image search: [Google]
1449144638945.png
776 KB, 537x835
Will Finn be the hero of the new generation?
>>
>>63279118

>next Halloween all the white boys will be dressed either as a girl or blackface'ing as Finn

LIBKEKS WON!
>>
>>63279118
>@BBCCIN superhero day
IT IS HAPPENING!!!
>>
I don't understand this: Why would you want to be some character you don't even know, because you literally haven't seen them outside of 30 disjointed seconds scattered across 5 trailers?

I bet the kid asked to be a Lightsaber Guy, and the father said, 'Like the man kekolding me with your mom? Sure, bud, that's what's going to happen.'
>>
>>63279118
Why does that kid look so unhappy?
>>
>>63279118

Breddy gud, but needs more blackface
>>
>>63279329

because he isnt black
>>
>>63279329

Because he's getting culturally enriched by his two dads on a daily basis
>>
>>63279329
That's how boyega looks.
>>
>>63279118
Why would a kid want to be someone from a trailer?
>>
>"Race barriers" fading a little more with each generation
>Child sees cool guy with lightsaber and wants to be him, whether his skin is the same or not

Feels good.

How do you racists feel about good triumphing over evil?
>>
File: Wiggers.jpg (143 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Wiggers.jpg
143 KB, 640x480
Isnt this the same as white people stealing black culture?
>>
>kid literally wanting to be a character from a few trailers and tv spots
or
>"hey son put this on so i can tweet a pic of you"
>>
File: MGSV_upgrade_tree.jpg (616 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
MGSV_upgrade_tree.jpg
616 KB, 794x1024
>>63279118
>BBCin
The kekening is upon us
>>
>>63279241
im pretty sure liberals are against blackfacing.
>>
>>63279411
>crazy libkek parent uses his kid to earn Internet points
>literally not the evil
>>
>>63279420
what teh shit
>>
>>63279505
>Evil trying to call a white child wanting to be a black character evil
>"I'm not a racist, that's what's so crazy about all this"

wew lad
w
e
w

l
a
d
>>
>>63279308
Obviously the dad just said that to seem progressive and gain some tumblr points. The kid likely doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>kid wants to be finn
>kid
>star wars
>finn

NO. You made him dress like that and distracted that kid with a laser sword, he doesnt want to be finn he wants that fucking laser sword
>>
fun fact: if the dad had told the kid he couldn't be finn, because he was white, the kid would've grown up into a wigger.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (19 KB, 465x316) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
19 KB, 465x316
>>63279411
That's a 6 year old child. I don't know about you, but I didn't know any racist kids when I was that age.

What is more diverse, oh mighty liberal kek: 10 different people with different clothing, behaviours and religions? Or 10 different people who dress, act and pray the same.

"diversity" is literally a movement that destroys the very thing it promotes.
>>
>>63279550
fuck off faggot
It's evil using your kid as a Facebook attraction, just to earn some attention.
I don't care about the cause.
>>
File: this.png (158 KB, 318x298) Image search: [Google]
this.png
158 KB, 318x298
>being a character from a movie you haven't even seen yet

Did no one learn from The Phantom Menace?
>>
>New black Star Wars character
>Only white people dress up like him
>>
>>63279118
How fucked up is your kid if he's seen the trailer so many times he wants to be Finn
>He doesn't really the father is clearly projecting
>>
>>63279721
>new Star Wars character
>white people dress up like him
FTFY. Star Wars is just about the whitest thing imaginable.
>>
File: patrick-bateman-cheers[1].jpg (216 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman-cheers[1].jpg
216 KB, 590x322
>>63279666
settle down satan
>>
>>63279743
Obviously the father have forced the kid to watch the trailer with him hundreds of times
>>
why did they choose 'finn' such a stupid shit name
>>
>>63279632
"im 16" the post
>>
>>63279632
>diversity movement

How delusional are you to think this is something new?
>>
Look everyone, I dressed my kid as the black character in the new Disney tent pole flick.
I am the most progressive dad in the world.
Give me all your upvotes!
>>
In other words, his dad put him in the outfit, the very same desperate attention-seekers that put their daughters in the rey outfit.
>>
>>63279118
>Evil trying to call a white child wanting to be a black character evil
>"I'm not a racist, that's what's so crazy about all this"
I am calling bullshit. Not because of any racist reasons. But why the fuck would a little kid want to be Finn? NO ONE HAS SEEN THE FUCKING MOVIE. We have literally seen about 45 seconds of Finn. 45 seconds and some toys and gear. Who would want to be someone they know nothing about? Its fucking bullshit. HEY DAD, DID YOU SEE THAT GUY IN THAT COMMERCIAL? HE WAS RUNNING AND THEN HAD A LIGHTSABER...SO COOL, I WANNA BE THAT GUY DAD.

lol no.
>>
>BBC Cinema
>>
>>63279118
Why is he not in blackface? Finn isn't white, stop whitewashing black characters
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.