[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>$3.6 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1448407630441.jpg (119 KB, 1140x700) Image search: [Google]
1448407630441.jpg
119 KB, 1140x700
>$3.6 million
>>
>>63276886
Mark my words, they'll fucking recycle jokes from Cinematic Titanic and Riftrax.

One of the episodes will be on either twilight or a transformers movie

They will make at least one 'relevant' internet culture joke.

Felicia Day will somehow not be the least funny actor on the show. By some complete and utter miracle, someone else will be worse.

The kickstarter will hit a total of 4mil
>>
I really don't understand why people complain about popular KickStarters, isn't it just capitalism in motion? You have an idea and if people want to see it they can give you money. It seems better than having to come up with something safe and boring to appease a corporate suit to get him to fund you.
>>
>>63276886
woah, felicia looks pretty hot there
>>
>>63277045
Thanks for your input, friendo.
>>
>Now, I don’t know what the new MST3K episodes will cost later… but since each one is 90 minutes and HD, I think they’ll be at least… you know, I was gonna say $20 each, but let’s go with $15 just to be conservative.
How much of a Jew is Joel?
>>
File: 1444522758006[1].png (330 KB, 1309x1064) Image search: [Google]
1444522758006[1].png
330 KB, 1309x1064
>>63277025

They never live up to the hype. They are exploiting people's nostalgia by has beens who want to cash out. Joel was only a part of what made MST3K work, and he's the only one coming back. It won't live up to it.
>>
>>63277138
Didn't the old voice of Crow want to join too? I thought I saw him complaining on twitter about not being invited.
>>
>>63277025
>I really don't understand why people complain about popular KickStarters

being some feel kickstarter should be for projects that can't be funded in other ways. If you're really popular then you did not really need kickstarter in the first place.

Sort of like those food drives and people showing up for a free turkey and driving off in a 2-3 year old car. Like bitch you're not really "I need free food" level of poor.
>>
File: 1239600357091.gif (21 KB, 64x82) Image search: [Google]
1239600357091.gif
21 KB, 64x82
>>
why doesnt fatton oswald just donate the rest of the money. that dudes paid
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.