[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saul, It was the Russians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: XZHwY.jpg (65 KB, 1274x715) Image search: [Google]
XZHwY.jpg
65 KB, 1274x715
Saul, It was the Russians
>>
Saul, turns out that we need to keep the main characters alive and relevant even if it doesn't make sense since we got funded for another season

So russians
>>
I am so ready to drop this show.
>>
>>63275676
What is even happening in this show? i pretty much only saw season 1
>>
>>63276284
The Russians did it
>>
>>63276284
Why do you want to get spoiled?
>>
>>63276307
Because i couldn't be bothered to watch it anymore, it felt like shit.
>>
>>63276284
It turned out that Brody wasn't actually a Terrorist
>>
>>63276597

...but the vest.

Why wont you see my vest ?
>>
>>63276326
She fucks terrorists and they die.
>>
>>63276660
Does she get aids?
>>
>>63276687
Worse than that.

An ugly baby.
>>
>>63276658
It was just a prank
>>
>>63276725

Thanks, anon. I completely misread that scene.
>>
>>63276284
Season 1; IS BRODY A TERRORIST!? Yes! He is! He was brainwashed! LOL JOKES HE TURNS OVER A NEW LEAF AND SAVES THE DAY!

Season 2: Is Brody a terrorist again?! He's doing terrorist things! What a bad terrorist guy! WAIT NO HE IS GOOD LOL BUT MAYBE???????

Season 3: Oh shit! Brody was framed! He didn't set them up the bomb! He disappears and gets addicted to drugs and then dies for his country, America.

Season 4: We keep waiting for Brody to come back but he doesn't. Quinn fucks a fat chick a few times and Carrie fucks a teenage boy a few times and she gets her terrorist!

Season 5: Carrie is living in Germany where WHAT A COINCIDENCE all of the plot kicks off. Meta mass surveillance with the shit-licking show creators trying to convince us that whistle blowers are bad and are the root of all evil and the CIA are the good guys. Russians are the bad guys this time around with Quinn being the only reason to continue watching at this point.
>>
>>63276816
>depressingly accurate
>>
>>63276816
Dar Adal is another reason to watch as well.
>>
File: Its Dal.jpg (30 KB, 435x563) Image search: [Google]
Its Dal.jpg
30 KB, 435x563
>>63277034

Its Dal.
>>
This season has been pretty great imo
>>
>>63275676
the good old evil russians enemies ,
thanks jewlywood.
>>
>>63275676
This season felt like shit in the first two episodes. I dropped it then. They should just end it now.
>>
>>63277313
imdb says Dar
>>
File: Its Dal.jpg (20 KB, 280x289) Image search: [Google]
Its Dal.jpg
20 KB, 280x289
>>63278973

Dal.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.