[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched the 3 hour long Watchman this is a really good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1179153-watchmen.jpg (253 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1179153-watchmen.jpg
253 KB, 1280x800
Just watched the 3 hour long Watchman

this is a really good movie

why the fuck haven't seen it earlier?
>>
>>63272850
>this is a really good movie

i'm guessing you didn't read the comic
inb4 I did
>>
Movie sucks balls.

But I wanna fuck that Silk Spectre.
>>
>>63272850
The only good capeshit
>>
>>63272914
>implying faithfulness = good
People like blade runner and jaws that those two are way different than the source material, jaws arguable was way better than it's book
>>
>>63273009
If the tone of the story is changed and the same message doesn't carry through it's pretty shit
>comparing blade runner to watchmen
topkek
>>
>>63272914
the comic is shit as well

it has no value except as a subversion of comic tropes which no one took seriously anyway.
>>
>>63273312
imagine we live in a world where there wasnt a comic book and this was a completely orginal movie. Would you admit its good then?
>>
>>63273312
Not comparing just examples. To take a movie with less substance: Jurassic park

The book showed that Hammond and what he represented was greedy and evil, a symbol of corporate scumbagary blinded by money that took advantage of the little guy (nedry) and didn't care about his grand kids.

The movie version is just a nice grandpa and nedry is newman
>>
>>63272850
I love this film.
>>
>>63273360
No
Soundtrack was shit
And the mood of the film didn't fit the time period
>>63273342
>the comic is shit as well
topkek
>it has no value except as a subversion of comic tropes which no one took seriously anyway.

TOPKEK did we read the same thing? haha
>>
>>63273360
also the costumes wtf
When did niteowl have access to a high tech suit that looks like it came from the future
The look of the movie was such a joke
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.