[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like crying man... why can DC get it's fucking shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I feel like crying man... why can DC get it's fucking shit together already? Goddamn it
I was really hyped for BatAfflek to be quite honest my family. That trailer looked horrible man. At least Marvel gets "ok" movies sometimes "good"... Can Zack Snider please fucking go?
>>
Marvel keks everyone
>>
>movie literally titled batman versus superman
>end the trailer with both heroes quipping about whether they know who the mysterious girl is
>the last shot is the camera zooming in on Wonder Woman

Where were you when you realized SJW feminist Whedon sensibilities invaded Hollywood?
>>
>>63272043
What are you on? It could be any other JL character, but it makes sense to be Wonder Woman.
>>
it's time you learn what it means to be a man
>>
>>63271941
I'll be honest as a DC fanboy this new trailer looks like shit. Looks like Snyder really is a one trick pony and he needs to put his shaky cam and instagram filters in every movie. Also holy fuck what have they done to Doomsday.
>>
>>63271941
I know what you mean bro, I got clowned in my own star wars thread and I had to get up pace the room and punch the pillow a couple of times.
>>
>>63272135
That worked, thank you. I know you can't see me... hehe. But I'm tipping my fedora to you m'lord.
>>
>ok to good movies
>good
REDDIT PLS LEAVE
>>
>>63272043
>forgets Dawn of Justice
>>
>>63272043
She's an amazon godess that no previous appearance before, so that makes sense.
It's not the same as Black Widow beating up aliens with her twig arms.
>>
>>63271941

Yeah, I'm in a weird head space right now..

Don't even know what to think.

fuck Snyder. Seriously.
>>
Maybe we should just not have Snyder involved with these anymore
>>
>>63272187
Hello reddit!
>>
>>63272322
>In April 2014 it was announced that Zack Snyder would also be directing Goyer's Justice League script.[51]
>>
>>63272441
why is DC so dumb? there must of been some guy that had the awesome idea of hiring Nolan, what happened to him?
>>
I'm afraid to sleep and have nightmares with this trailer

They literally kilked the entire premise of the movie showing the trinity teaming up at the end
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.