[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw The Revenant, ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
I saw The Revenant, ask me anything.
>>
>>63271303
Did you eat sweet or salty popcorn
>>
Ending.
>>
Rate it out of ten.
Will Leo finaly get his Oscar?
>>
How are the prices for a large soda at your theater?
>>
Did you pass the Penis Exam or did you have to order your peregrine falcon home?
>>
>>63271303
What is this?

Is this a wendigo syndrome thing? Is he a cannibal?
>>
Did one piss bottle last you through the entire movie?
>>
Was it a significant molestation?
>>
?How big was the bear's dick that Leo took
>>
Did he get his revenge on hardy and gleeson or did he let them go like in the book?
>>
>>63271303
Did you really think the bear raped leo on screen or was it just over acting
>>
Is González-Iñárritu, dare I say, a hack?
>>
could you tell the difference between natural lighting and fake lighting
>>
flicks don't get nominated for oscars, leo

you damn fool
>>
>>63271396
yup.
>>
File: coupla' spooks.gif (30 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
coupla' spooks.gif
30 KB, 320x200
>>63271303
was it scary?
>>
>>63271329
8/10
Stunning Visually. Every shot was so carefully made. Leo just may win the oscar, he did extremely well. Intense performance. Everyone did great, really. Will Poulter held his own against Tom Hardy who was also menacing, and all sorts of slimy.

There were some crazy impressive sequences. Opening Sequence, Bear Attack (Which in no way even for a second looked like bear rape, that was absurd), and the ending sequence.

The second act dragged a bit. It needs about 20 minutes edited.
>>
>>63271413
But his first movies are great
>>
>>63271303
Does he get raped by a bear
>>
>>63271491
>Leo just may win the oscar

...I may have some news for you anon
>>
>>63271520
Not anymore they aren't. Once you're a hack all your movies are shit. Didn't you know that newfag?
>>
>>63271303
Did it cure cancer?
>>
How were the showers at your theater?
>>
>>63271562
Yes, I am
>>
>>63271303

What kind of politicals views you hold about Israël ?
>>
how was the score? most of it was done by mai husbando ryuichi sakamoto, although i hear it's a mix of some orchestral stuff with ambient stuff?
>>
>>63271303
Was it rape?
>>
>>63271621
Score was good, and you pretty much nailed the description. Intense when it needed to be.

>>63271630
Not even for a scene of that shot did it look like bear rape.
>>
>>63271723
*I mean like one frame of the shot
>>
>>63271382
mate please
>>
>>63271303
Can you give me a short synopsis?
It's about cowboys n injuns, right?
>>
>>63271557
>danish girl receives shit reviews
>will undoubtedly get nominations across the board anyway
fuck this. fuck fucking this.
>>
>>63273145
It's got over 70% rotten tomatoes average critc's reviews. At Cannes film festival they clapped after it ended, for minutes.
>>
>>63273170
everything gets applause at Cannes
>>
>>63273185
except you
>>
>>63271303
Will hardy win the oscar?
>>
>>63271491
so basically it's an Inaritu movie: it's well made but ultimately an impersonation of a good movie rather than the genuine article.
>>
>>63273170
>70%
FUCKING PANNED
>>
File: Oscar.jpg (51 KB, 409x600) Image search: [Google]
Oscar.jpg
51 KB, 409x600
>Holding the next Oscar

Sorry Leo
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.