[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in college >have sjw lesbian english professor >has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>be in college
>have sjw lesbian english professor
>has us analyze capeshit for an entire semester
>in particular those fucking marvel movies
What do I do, /tv/? I don't want to drop the class.
>>
>>63270139
Tough it out.
>>
every fucking english professor is a sjw i swear I am a loser fuck and have had to retake many intro gen eds and all english, communications, writing courses are SJW.
>>
>>63270139
>>63270139
>What do I do, /tv/?
perhaps you should do the work that you're supposed to and pass the class?
>>
just pander to her views
>>
>>63270139
>being forced to study a course other than your chosen subject
I feel sorry for americans at University.
>>
>>63270272
Just throw around buzzwords like "poisonous hypermasculinity" and you should be fine.
>>
File: 1448521130635.jpg (41 KB, 356x437) Image search: [Google]
1448521130635.jpg
41 KB, 356x437
>>63270272
>only A I got on a paper was how the atmosphere at Red Robin was an existential, soul-sucking nightmare, and how these miserable people were somehow pillars of society

It really can work. I got an essay on American Psycho coming up where I slipped in some interview where Easton Ellis bashed liberals for not getting the book. Will see how it goes.
>>
>>63270139
I got an idea.

Get a fucking JOB.
>>
>going to college

how stupid
>>
>>63270857
go to films
>>
>unironically picking a subject without knowing anything about what's being taught in it
>unironically knowing that the subject would be about analysing capeshit and still choosing it
>>
>>63270139
Analyze the movies based solely on their scripts.
Critique them like you would book reports. Even point out grammatical errors. Sit in on some other english class so you actually learn something if you are asked why you're there tell them your teacher has you dissecting the intricacies of superhero films and you felt you were being cheated out of an education.
>>
File: 1444767204900.jpg (37 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1444767204900.jpg
37 KB, 400x320
>>63270139
you dumb fucks actually pay to do this in school
>mfw elite STEM
>>
>>63270139
>normalfags on /tv/

this is the future you chose
>>
>>63270139
>be in college
>analyzing an okay book about farmers and European immigrants
>Have to peer review essays
>mexican bitch thinks the book is about white men oppressing brown people because the book has the word immigrant in it
>rant and raves about european colonization even though all the characters are white europeans

Wew lad at least im getting a few k to go through this bullshit to get my engineering degree
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.