[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dude...weed lmao....drugs lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Dude...weed lmao....drugs lmao
>>
>>63269741
Dude... Jews in a Catholic church...amirite?
>>
>>63269741
Why is he so unfunny
>>
I kind of want to write a letter to Cardinal Dolan about allowing this shit to be filmed at St. Patrick's.
>>
>>63269854
What do you think would happen if a Catholic went into a synagogue with a cross shirt and started making fun of them?
>>
>>63269854
Who do you think the Catholics are worshiping?
>>
>>63269981
Another terrible idea for a Seth Rogan film.
>>
>>63269938
Cardinal Dolan is an impotent bastard who won't do shit about shit

t. Milwaukee Catholic
>>
>>63269988
Someone that was not an Ashkenazi?
>>
>>63269741
DUDE JEWS DURING CHRISTMAS LMAO
>>
>>63270030
>Seth Rogan is everyday loser
>Thing is though...HE LIKES TO SMOKE A LOT OF WEED!
>Things are going pretty good...UNTIL HIS LIFE GETS FLIPPED UPSIDE DOWN
>His Catholic buddy, James Franco, comes with him to Temple, until he says some pretty controversial things about the Holocaust
>Now him and James are on the run from the crazy Jewish rabbi, Danny McBride
>All while they're trying to run from the Pope, played Nick Swardson!

>"What Did Jew Just Say?!"
>Rated PG-13
>>
>DUDE CHINESE FOOD LMAO

>DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

>DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

>DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO
>>
>>63270498
>>DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

true

that's why they're fun
>>
>>63270562
Wouldn't the DUDE X LMAO imply that it's the opposite of whatever is in between? This is a complex pasta.
>>
>>63270062
Just as the whole catholic church post-21st council
>>
>>63270468
>PG-13
>Not R

You don't seriously think they won't be making dick jokes and showing circumcised and uncut wieners every 5 minutes with that kind of plot do you?
>>
>>63270625
I was going for the South Park joke

No, no Seth Rogan movie will be rated less than an R.
>>
dude, jews, drugs and hangovers are funny yo
>>
>>63270468
Tbqh I would watch that seems like a shit movie but still would watch it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.