[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the hardest you've ever heard a movie theater laugh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Superlative.jpg (80 KB, 455x675) Image search: [Google]
Superlative.jpg
80 KB, 455x675
What is the hardest you've ever heard a movie theater laugh? Or alternatively, what is the hardest a movie has made you laugh?

As stupid as it is to say it, probably the first time I saw the whole Hitler's Car sequence in Rat Race. The pay-off is so perfect.
>>
>>63269164
theatres aren't sentient OP
>>
>>63269164
I started laughing uncontrollably during the scene in LOTR Return of the King where Gollum starts singing about fish as the rangers are about to shoot him

apparently I have an endearing laugh because soon the whole theater was laughing at me

God, it's been like, 10 years but my face still gets red thinking about it...
>>
Jackass 2, the bull teeter tot thing.
>>
The bit in Clerks 2 where Randall starts to imply that the Transformers are a path to Satan, and starts singing this strange chant, and all of a sudden Jay bursts through the drive-thru window and joins in.

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. it was so fucking funny. I actually didn't laugh much at the rest of the movie, but that scene was great.
>>
>>63269164
desu I would have to put that Rat Race scene on the list. Movies don't really make me laugh like they used to, but I was 12 when Rat Race came out and I had a hardy kek.

I can't really think of a movie that has made me laugh recently.
>>
>>63269818
good taste.
Ryan getting spooked by those balloons is one of the funnest things in all of Jackass.
>>
>>63269164
I always cry laughing at Rifftrax theater showings. The jokes just come so fast that I'm fucking gasping.
>>
American Hustle, the first scene when Bateman is fixing his baldness

A morbidly obese woman in front of me could hardly breathe she was laughing so hard. No one else was making a sound, but she was a theater's worth of laughter all by herself.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 700x700
>>63269873
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>63269164
Oldfag here. Hardest laughing in the theater, everyone including me-- Actually it's pretty memorable; the scene in porky's where Miss Balbricker requests the Principal to search for the owner of an easily identifiable penis, or "tallywhacker." The way this scene played out had *everybody* rolling out of their seats. Thanks for reminding me of my age.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.