[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will twitter literally explode when this happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Photo4.png (301 KB, 665x1016) Image search: [Google]
Photo4.png
301 KB, 665x1016
will twitter literally explode when this happens?
>>
I used to see this page on /co/, but I never read TWD so I don't know the context.

Is this guy a fan favorite character?
>>
WHAMMO! GLENN BRAINS EVERYWHERE
>>
>>63268417
Yes.
>>
>>63268417
its Glenn. in the comics yeah he was, and he's pretty popular on the show too. just look at how everyone freaked out over his fakeout death.
>>
Only if its Daryl. Maggie would be second. Glenn would come close to having the same reaction but they watered it down with the fake out death.

Every other character wouldn't mean shit.
>>
>>63268371
People won't care as much as you'd think. That's what happens when you use the emotional punch of a character dying when they don't.

Marvel is going to have the same problem when captain america dies in civil war because just about every single marvel movie has had a main character fake die.
>>
>>63268594

How does he die in the comics? and does Daryl die too?
>>
File: maggie-and-glenn-prison.jpg (67 KB, 608x451) Image search: [Google]
maggie-and-glenn-prison.jpg
67 KB, 608x451
>>63268371

I will drop this show so motherfucking hard if this happens. Glen and Magi are the forefront for pushing AM-WF pairing and killing Glen literally kills the cause. I hope the writers realize how many asians are watching this show.
>>
>>63268417
>Cute badass super useful pretty much the last loyal and faithful member of the group

Yeah, he was, he also was the last character whose's death could affect the readers.
>>
File: Walking_Dead_embed1.jpg (111 KB, 648x477) Image search: [Google]
Walking_Dead_embed1.jpg
111 KB, 648x477
>>63268648
>>
>>63268648
Daryl isn't in the comics. and read the pic.
>>
>>63268619
>a likable major character who's been on the show since the beginning getting his head brutally destroyed by a baseball bat

People will be fucking traumatized by this if they do it justice.
>>
>>63268710

If they do it out of the blue, yes. But knowing TWD if they decide to kill Glenn they'll do a three episode series focusing on his character with a lot of cheesy melodrama.
>>
>>63268619
I think the whole point of Glenns fake death was to throw off people that thought they knew how the story was going to go. Glenns death is a huge plot point and just about everyone knew the spoiler. Now they think Glenn is safe, so his death will be shocking again when it actually does happen.
>>
>>63268710
Nothing compared to what it would have been if they didn't already blow the emotional load of the audience.
>>
>>63268874
Name a single time where a character's death was faked and then the real death of said character later was more powerful because of it.
>>
How the fuck can you get so invested in some tv show that you cry when a fictional character dies? Seeing the actor being fine a few minutes later talking about it must be a bit anticlimatic. How do these people react when some relative or friend actually dies?
>>
>>63268957
woah buddy, I never said I thought it was good. I think it was a dumb stunt, on the same level of Family Guy "killing" off Brian.
>>
>Most likely
Glenn
>Runner up
Daryl
>My hope
Judith
>>
>>63269070
They cry a lot instead of crying for 5 minutes and getting over it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.