[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck? Why is this movie so depressing? I mean holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Elysium-poster2.jpg (625 KB, 2025x3000) Image search: [Google]
Elysium-poster2.jpg
625 KB, 2025x3000
What the fuck? Why is this movie so depressing? I mean holy shit just when you think it cant get worse for the guy they find someway to do so
>>
Is this worth watching, might check it out tonight.
>>
health care reform: the movie
>>
>>63268211
like they wrote a good script.
>>
>>63268226
only if you like obama
>>
>>63268230
Good script my left foot the movie put me in the worst mood that day does it ever get better or is it all glib?
>>
>>63268265
Btw i had to stop watching half way through because of how down the movie is
>>
>>63268226

I had fun with it, it's a very dumb movie that thinks it is very smart
>>
Bravo "The Director of 'District 9'"
>>
>>63268332
That is the perfect description of every single Blomkamp movie.
>>
>>63268382
Are they all this negative and down on life?
>>
Don't think of it as a Neil Blomkamp movie, instead pretend Michael Bay directed it and it'll be one of the best dumb action movies.

Its a dumb movie that wants to make you think it's smart.
>>
>Overpopulation destroyed the planet
>Letting the earth's population onto a small space-ring is the right thing to do because they have a right to be there
>Literally ends with an endorsement of Obama 2012

I can't believe I paid $20 to see this
>>
Undeserved harsh comments ITT.
>>
>>63268412

Did you really tought it was negative anon? They all have the same vibe if you ask me
>>
>>63268412
Well he's from a place where blacks killing whites is not only common, but it's encouraged.
>>
>>63268443

That's what makes me mad, if you wanna do a movie about immigration just make a movie about immigration, don't fucking pretend it's a sci-fi
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.