[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw TFA will flop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1448943256551.jpg (37 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1448943256551.jpg
37 KB, 500x514
>mfw TFA will flop
>>
>tfw ridley's career will be over before it gets a chance to begin

Please xenofu ;_;
>>
>>63265715
Dentists love her
>>
Flop like the body she burst hissing out of.

That is, not at all. It's going to kick and writhe and gurgle to the horror of everybody watching
>>
>>63265715
two words: 2big2fail
>>
I don't think financially it will flop but after reading those leaks I imagine people are going to find it bland and mediocre

Then again Star Wars fans are retarded so what do I know
>>
The fact that it has the name Star Wars means it will be a commercial success. Even Episode I made a billion.

Whether the movie is good is a different story.
>>
File: 1403062851617.png (428 KB, 527x458) Image search: [Google]
1403062851617.png
428 KB, 527x458
>>63265757
>>63265912
>>
>>63265715

define flop

because its going to make 2B+ easily
>>
>>63266264
he knows
hes just spamming these type of threads now so he can get upreplies after the movies out by spamming "/tv/BTFOxDD"
>>
>>63266264
>define flop
fails to get people interested in the next movies (not just the 5 already announced, disney said they would make one per year as long as people keep watching) and the countless upcoming video games, books, comics, tv shows and disneyland rides. this movie has to kickstart disney's star wars universe, it's not some one-off thing

there is definitely a good chance of that happening. the people claiming that the star wars name alone will be enough are completely clueless. phantom menace was one of the highest grossing movies ever and it definitely didn't manage what disney is hoping this movie will do

but i'm sure redditors will be posting budget/gross numbers and acting like the movie was an amazing success
>>
>>63265715
I'm fucking sick of this girls face. Can we please move on?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.