[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How was this?
>>
Ok. It's pretty much capeshit with the occasional piece of Macbeth dialogue thrown in. Director's next work is a vidya adaptation so that should tell you something.
>>
>>63263830
>Assassins Creed
Shit, really? This looked like it could have been really good.
Worth a shot at least? You're exaggerating about the capeshit bit right?
>>
File: 1349403495403.jpg (144 KB, 877x670) Image search: [Google]
1349403495403.jpg
144 KB, 877x670
>>63263784
All these modern Shakespeare movies are fucking embarrassing.

And people are supposed to watch and be amazed and praise a bunch of retarded scenes spoken in complete nonsensical gibberish because the lines used to make sense back during a time when people threw pot fulls of shit out their windows into the streets and sidewalks.
>>
Is this basically like Coriolanus but with Michael Fassbender instead? If so then i'd watch it
>>
>>63263981
>he can't understand it
aren't you up a little late, junior?
>>
>>63263981
>bitches that it's not modernized
>bitches when it's changed to be modernized

I know of your kind. Die in a fire.
>>
>>63263987
is this Macbeth similar to Coriolanus?
>>
>>63263784
>Marion Cotillard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxQ-EdFl_M
>>
>>63264060
They're all modern you imbecile.
>>
>>63263830

>capeshit

This word carries less and less meaning these days.
>>
>>63264005
>he pretends to understand it
>>
>>63264119
No, they aren't, you dolt. Many of them are set in their respective times.

You would know this if you weren't handicapped.
>>
>>63264141
What lines don't you understand specifically?
I'll help you, but then it's bed time okay?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.