[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/the re-is-a-rumor-that-hayde
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7
File: hayden-christensen.jpg (75 KB, 700x485) Image search: [Google]
hayden-christensen.jpg
75 KB, 700x485
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/there-is-a-rumor-that-hayden-christensen-is-returning-to-star-wars-to-ruin-episode-viii

>“A team in the U.K. are soon heading to the U.S. to begin training Hayden Christensen for aStar Wars: Episode VIIIappearance of some sort.”

What would you do? Will Vader return in Rogue One? Episode VIII?
>>
t b h he's still a lot better then any of the new people they casted for the sequels.
>>
I'd like to see his point of view on all this
>>
>>63262130
>imypling.
Bodega, the old guy and the spic are all good actors.
>>
>to ruin 'Episode VIII'

Oh fuck off. Christensen was never the problem. Lucas cannot direct actors and cannot write a script and he forgot how to put effort into cinematography.

I honestly feel bad for Hayden and Jake Lloyd. They thought they were signing up for the act of a lifetime and instead got royally fucked by Lucas and bullied forever after.
>>
>>63262130
>>63262146
>>63262174

>"In late August 2015, it was reported that deceased actorPeter Cushing, who playedGrand Moff TarkininStar Wars, would be digitally resurrected viaCGIto appear in the role once again forRogue One."
>>
>>63262264
They better not pull a Tron: Legacy here.
>>
>>63262256
I imagine they were set for life financially regardless.

Not that they didn't get relatively fucked over, of course, but still.
>>
I would genuinely like to see Hayden and Ewan return to their characters with a competent script and decent director.
>>
>>63262307
Jake Lloyd wasn't set up for life financially, his mom spent most of his money and he's in jail right now.
>>
>>63262399
are you sure he's not just on carooskant?
>>
>>63262099
I hated Cosmopolis.
I loved Map to the Stars

He should drive the people to their seats
BA DUM TSH
>>
>>63262351
This tbqh. He's not terrible and could probably do a decent job with someone who actually knows how to work with actors
>>
>>63262351
Ewan at least needs to be in the inevitable Ben Kenobi Movie. He's pure talent.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 437x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 437x231
>>63262399
>he's in jail right now
that has nothing to do with his money, pham
>>
>>63262758

You believer everything you read online?
>>
>>63262256
I'll admit the point for Lloyd but Hayden Christensen was just a bad actor. I can't figure out why someone with such fame and exposure can't find good work otherwise
>>
Hayden Christensen looks pretty hot with short hair and that recovering addict aesthetic
>>
>>63262892
Of course not. If you have a more reliable source on his net worth I'll believe that instead.
>>
>>63262896
Also he's very good looking
>>
>>63262099

He played Anakin Skywalker perfectly. That was how we was supposed to be. It's not his acting. It's the character that you don't like. Darth Vader was an emo jedi. Luke Skywalker was whiny brat in Star Wars A New Hope. Just like his father.
It would be fucking awesome if Hayden somehow returned to Star Wars as Vader. He's owns that role and deserves it.
>>
there won't be an episode VIII, this movie will flop so hard and then immediately after the race war will start
>>
Maybe Kylo Ren clones Vader? Would make for a better story than whatever jew jew abrams craps out.
>>
>>63262957
i agree he was really good in shattered glass
>>
>>63262957
If he says even one word as a Ghost Force it will look completely incompatible with his Darth Vader persona. He just isn't Darth Vader
>>
>>63263031
How about they clone luke instead and they can CGI in luke from 4/5/6 and have him fight older luke
>>
>>63263031
that was a storyline in the EU they cloned luke from his cut off hand i doubt they would reuse it in a movie
>>
File: JUST FUCK MY SITH UP.jpg (119 KB, 480x627) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK MY SITH UP.jpg
119 KB, 480x627
>>63262099
>>
>>63262099

everything that was shit about the prequels can be blamed on lucas

he had a great cast but the script and direction was shit
>>
>>63262744
>Obi Wan
>nicknamed Ben

braco Lucas
>>
>>63262099
I remember reading what him and Lloyd had to say about working with Lucas. Lloyd was thankful for the once in a lifetime opportunity and praised everyone involved, Lloyd basically said that the movies were for children and he didn't care that much.

I feel bad for Hayden though, he never had a chance of redemption. Ewan nobody cared because he was cool as always and had a career before to back him up. Same thing with the rest
>>
>ewan has a net worth of 45 million

dat star wars money
>>
>>63262099
JUST
>>
>>63263262
He picked the name "Ben" because it was generic sounding, remember he was hiding from the Empire.
>>
>>63263703
Why didn't he change his fucking last name then?
>>
>>63263840
I have literally no idea.

Because Lucas is a hack
>>
File: Rachel (20).jpg (805 KB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
Rachel (20).jpg
805 KB, 2100x3150
from 2 days ago

maybe she was being ironic though
>>
>>63263840
More importantly, why didn't he change Luke's last name?

>let's hide Anakin's son
>on Anakin's home planet
>with Anakin's stepbrother
>using Anakin's last name
No one could ever find out!
>>
>>63263079
No. We really don't need to see the Luuke shit on screen. It was bad enough in the EU.
>>
>>63262130
You're the biggest faggot here
>>
>>63264072
They try to explain it with Anakin never wanting to go back to Tatooine after having his mom raped and murdered by sandniggers. Whether that's an actual legitimate reason is up to you, I personally think it's still kind of bullshit.
>>
>>63262957

Luke whined to his aunt and uncle about not being able to go to Toshee station, he handles the loss of most of the significant people in his pretty heroically unlike Anakin
>>
File: lava.jpg (107 KB, 754x762) Image search: [Google]
lava.jpg
107 KB, 754x762
>>63262099
Did his voice ever deepen?

He still sounded like a teenager in RoTS.

Really took me out of it.
>>
>>63263914
Why are celebrities so trashy in their daily life. I wouldn't go out dressed like that
>>
>>63262264

>bringing back subjectively the best Star Wars villain as a CGI monster

Poor Peter.
>>
>>63264300
Because you couldn't pull it off, Fatty McFatty.
>>
>>63264264
He could send some space private investigators for nostalgia's sake or the rebels could've established an outpost there. It's an incredibly risky and stupid move on Obi-Wan's part even if Vader believes Padme died before giving birth.
>>
File: gooseman.jpg (88 KB, 620x779) Image search: [Google]
gooseman.jpg
88 KB, 620x779
>>63264300

The Goose always looks sharp.
>>
>>63264397
what an absolute madman. I bet there's nothing even in his other hand
>>
>>63262099
better than the people reading for young han solo tbqfhfamily
>>
>>63263914
>Her dog is practically a wookiee
Is this also irony?
>>
>>63262099
I would do anything for Hayden to be involved in Star Wars.

Force Ghost, as Vader, anything. Pls.
>>
>>63264518
You can tell he's carrying a bag by his posture. Then again it is the Goose so maybe he walks with his arms glued to his sides like a powered down robot.
>>
>>63262896
Everybody loves to hate on the prequels and especially how they think he is a bad actor. No one would ever want to cast someone after that. He has such a negative reputation that he can't get good work.
>>
>>63263084
They're already doing the "han's son turns to the darkside" thing so clearly rehashing the EU isn't a problem
>>
>>63262758
Why do all child actors turn out so ugly and fucked up looking? That's an ugly motherfucker. Culkin and the 6th sense kid are other good examples.
>>
>>63264274
>YOU WEEL NAT TAKE HER FRAM MEE!
>>
So those rumors about the plot where the Knights of Ren are trying to Summon Anakin's Ghost using his lightsaber are true?

Or does he appear to his son or grand-daughter?
>>
>>63262896
I always though he portrayed Anakin perfectly for his fate. Damaged by a late childhood of Jedi training (thus being an outcast to the rest of the padawans) and not seeing his mother made him socially awkward and unconfident outside of his Jedi ability.

He was wooden. He had been raised in an environment that emphasized not having a personality, but rather pursuing an ideal of power. After being held back for someone of his Force potential, he turned to the Dark side to accomplish this power and save the only woman he had any emotional bond left with.
>>
Should be cool
>>
>>63262351
Agreed
>>
>>63262099

Please can we just stop acknowledging the prequels?
>>
>>63265479
Kylo Ren is also his grandson so I don't know why he doesn't visit him and tell him the truth.

inb4 it was all part of the plan
>>
File: im the senate.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
im the senate.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>''I'm the senate.''
Is this the biggest plot twist in the history of science fiction films?
>>
>>63262744
He'd have the high ground
>>
>>63267599
maybe not science fiction. but it was a big twist for a space opera
>>
>>63262306

It's been a few years, they're getting better at it. Michael Douglas looked pretty good in Ant Man, and CG aging in Captain America was godtier.
>>
>>63265412
Most children are not ugly, but most adults are at best average looking
>>
>>63262099
holy shit hes gotten old...
>>
>>63267718
It looks like the photo was taken on a bad day
>>
>>63267718
>Mygoodness,you've grown.
>>
I'd honestly love this.
I assume he'd be a force ghost.
At least that would give a good reason as to why they swapped his head in at the end of 6.
>>
>>63262256

Lucas is a shit director, but Hayden's acting was completely bad 90% of the time.

A good actor can get into a character and at least make some of the scenes believeable.

Ewan acted pretty good, and Lucas was directing him too.
>>
>>63267844
Have you ever watched the movie Vanishing on 7th Street?
Hayden kills it in that.

He acts wooden in the prequels because that's how Anakin was. Watch the love scenes from episode 2 and see how fucking awkward he was.
He was taken away from his mother as a young boy and probably developed attachment issues.
Pretty decent portrayal tbqh.
>>
>>63263018
>this movie will flop so hard
Lol cameronfags are delusional
>>
Why do you fags feel sorry for Lucas and Gayden? They're not victims. They're hacks.
>>
>>63265412
>That's an ugly motherfucker.
Nope
>>
>>63267982
Weird. I watched Vanishing on 7th street and came away with confirmation that Hayden Christensen couldn't act his way out of a paper bag.
>>
>>63268155
You are entitled to your opinion, kind anon.
>>
>>63264072
>>63264264
I think Vadaer knew his son would eventually seek him, it was inevitable really.
>>
>>63267844
>laughing at younglings dying

Fuck you sith enabler
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.