[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, one of my family members is currently in hospital with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1422006520312_2.jpg (49 KB, 321x358) Image search: [Google]
1422006520312_2.jpg
49 KB, 321x358
Hey guys, one of my family members is currently in hospital with depression. To help him pass the time, I give him movies and shows to watch. Could you guys recommend stuff to watch that's funny and interesting while keeping it tame on the thrilling side?
>>
salo
>>
File: Red Dwarf.jpg (1 MB, 3278x2173) Image search: [Google]
Red Dwarf.jpg
1 MB, 3278x2173
>>
>>63262083

Me Earl and The Dying girl
>>
>>63262083
I don't think funny and interesting movies help against depressions
>>
>>63262144
He asks for them, it's more a way to keep him occupied considering he has to follow a semi-strict schedule and there's no wifi
>>
Lust For Life.
>>
>>63262083
Why don't you hang out with him, show him love andd affection, you know, the kind of things that actually help with depression?
>>
>>63262083
I always get good milage out of Dodgeball
>>
>>63262229
He's restricted to visiting times, I go whenever I can
>>
>>63262083
Peep Show and Trainspotting.
>>
>>63262083
You should tell us what he is depressed about so we can prescribe movies about how to not be a bitch about that situation.
>>
>>63262083

Smoking Room
>>
Download all 3 seasons of Deadwood, that's a good fucking show right there lad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en4uqGmQfuE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m32s
>>
>>63262144
Stroszek
>>
>>63262273
It's a chemical imbalance in their brain. Induces phycosis and depression. All we can do is keep him on the proper meds and wait till it passes ocer
>>
The Office US.
It helped me a lot.
>>
Trailer Park Boys

/thread
>>
>>63262327
Was it drug induced?

I've lost a number of friends now who were heavy stoners and ended up with psychosis. All were clearly very depressed too.
>>
>>63262428
Yeah he's had a history.
>>
Synecdoche, New York
>>
That 70s Show and Scrubs
>>
>>63262526
This, he might off himself though. Very existential film.
>>
requiem for a dream
dancer in the dark
leaving las vegas
the plague dogs
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.