[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the next generation of acting greats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Is this the next generation of acting greats?
>>
where's boyega?
>>
>>63262078
>Isaac
Yes
>redmayne
Meh
>Michael b Jordan
Very likely

Don't know the other guy
>>
>The guy from Guest

Really? Did he get any real roles?
>>
Isaac is the only one who is truly great
>>
>>63262142

He's supposedly great in Downton Abbey, and I really enjoyed his completely different persona in Criminal Activities (although the movie itself is mediocre).
>>
>>63262142

He's the lead in The Beauty and the Beast live remake.
>>
Who, who, who and whom?
>>
>>63262378

Control your memery.
>>
>>63262078
>Dan Stevens
Can you explain why you added him outside of the reason that you are a total faggot who thinks hes pretty and you want to suck his cock?
>>
I really do want Redmayne to fail. He seriously doesn't deserve it after being spoon fed his whole life
>>
>>63262963

Sounds like you're projecting, to be honest. That, or you're so autistic/socially retarded that you can't do anything but speak in extremes and memes.
>>
>>63262993
I want him to crash and burn only to rise.
>>
>>63262078
Dan Stevens is a literal who compared to those guys, stop trying to force your pathetic twink husbando down our throats every single day.
>>
>>63263029
Still no reason.
>>
Literally Who: The Post
>>
>>63263065

Learn to read.

>>63263043
>/tv/ is one person
>>
>>63263135
No, but the guy who brings up this meme twelve-year-old looking faggot at every opportunity he can definitely is.
>>
issac is the only one with any dynamism. I haven't seen enough of Dan Stevens to judge. Michael Jordan isn't very good, and eddie redmayne is too beta.
>>
that looks like 2017's a-team reboot right there familia
>>
>>63263205

You sound hate-filled (not a good look, famalam). Sorry you don't like him. Curb your autism.

>>63263230
> I haven't seen enough of Dan Stevens to judge

Watch The Guest and Criminal Activities side by side. You'll see that his characters are worlds apart. It's really what made me respect him. He definitely is a literal who compared to the others, but from what I've seen, he has a promising future.

>Michael Jordan isn't very good

Why?

>eddie redmayne is too beta

You're judging his performances, not his personality.

Damn, some of y'all are stupid as fuck.
>>
I like MBJ but he seems very limited, can only play the confused and angry black teen from the ghetto trying to find his place in the world through sports and with a coaching father figure but he's great at that.
>>
>>63263545

Have you seen That Awkward Moment? Mediocre movie at best, but it shows he has more range than that.
>>
>>63263545
>chronicle
>fruitvale station
>that awkward moment
>hardball

hes not like that in any of these and im pretty sure thats half his resume
>>
>>63262078
did dan dehaan suicide himself with amazing spiderman 2?
>>
File: Dantransform2.jpg (388 KB, 2448x712) Image search: [Google]
Dantransform2.jpg
388 KB, 2448x712
I believe in you, Danny boy.
>>
>>63263959

Monotone, borderline crying, actor in everything he is in. He's a shitty nigger, I'll take the kid from Dope any day.
>>
>>63262134

>Don't know the other guy

Oh Antonio...
>>
>>63264898
generic fat white guy becomes generic auschwitz guy with a hipster faggot beard

news at 11
>>
>>63263043
He is the hottest one out of the bunch.
>>
what the hell is up with these homosexual circle jerk threads over flavor of the month actors?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.