[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried DXM, 900-1000 mg, and watched this highly recommended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Beyond-the-blackrainbow2.jpg (135 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Beyond-the-blackrainbow2.jpg
135 KB, 1600x900
I tried DXM, 900-1000 mg, and watched this

highly recommended
>>
DUDE
>>
>>63261073
I was sad as fuck when I realized it's no longer on Netflix. People started talking about it more on /tv/ so I wanted to rewatch it.
>>
File: beyond_the_black_rainbow.jpg (384 KB, 2808x1872) Image search: [Google]
beyond_the_black_rainbow.jpg
384 KB, 2808x1872
If you are watching movies on that much DXM you are doing it wrong. Good movie though.
>>
>>63261201
Seriously this. I think you're full of shit. You would have a hard time making out what was even on the screen.
>>
File: red.jpg (48 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
48 KB, 1500x1125
>>63261201
>telling people they're "doing drugs wrong"
>>63261299

i was able to make some connections but i dont remember much.

i stand by what i said, its a great film to trip out to
>>
>>63261423
Cmon man, just admit you were lying. You're a hack
>>
>>63261073

Other than cough syrup, how do you get DXM?
>>
>>63261073

How'd you take it? Anything to sooth the nausea?
>>
I enjoyed it without drugs, but hey.
>>
>>63261423
>telling people they're "doing drugs wrong"
>implying this isn't a completely sensible thing to do
>>
The film suffers from a style over substance mentality
>>
That's a solid third plateau dose. I doubt you were actually capable of focusing your eyes on a screen, or even conceptualizing the idea of a fictional narrative story.

Hope you had fun anyway.
>>
>>63261938
>Implying that that caused it to "suffer"
>>
>>63261842

Movies are great without drugs, but with drugs it's just a new experience.
>>
File: be-yourself.jpg (230 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
be-yourself.jpg
230 KB, 1400x788
>>63261626
Im lying? DXM is very intense but its a complete step down from LSD. Many people having taking DXM. Many people have reached 3rd and 4th plateaus of the drug.
>>63261863
>telling someone how to enjoy their trip is a completely sensible thing to do
>>63261960
I've been tripping on DXM for years, it was around my 20th trip. i said i made 'some' connections. it was paralleling the time distortion effects like in the film, it was fun
>>63261938
there's substance you just have to understand what the film is showing you visually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztaZo-qsrTE
>>
>>63261073
>>63262383
the film portrays a dark side to drug use and new age thinking, and DXM feels very dirty and psychedelic, so i thought it an appropriate combination, it was successful
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.