[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does he worship the mask?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
why does he worship the mask?
>>
He probably sees at as symobol of remembrance of a great sith lord, and looks at at to remember that his end goal like vader is to rule the glaxaxy and destory the jedi and the light side of the force
>>
because he's a big guy
>>
how do you think he'll feel when they break the news to him that vader killed sheev and came back to the lightside?
>>
>>63259437
Lotta loyalty for a hired Sith
>>
>>63259620

That'll make Kylo say "NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!"
>>
>>63259675
Like when in Into Darkness Spock yelled "Khaaaan!" instead of Kirk, that was such a great twist on a classic! JJ is really clever.
>>
>>63259437
Why did the vader mask get so badly damaged? Was it cause of the fire at the end of ewoks? What, the empire makes their shitty masks out of plastic? Why the fuck wouldn't they make it out of something stronger and lightsaber proof? The motherfucker was half robot, and they gave him some shitty plastic helmet that won't even resist a fire? This movie can go gargle on nigger cocks
>>
>>63259620
Cant wait for luke to tell him that and destroy his entire belief in the dark side. Though that probably wont happen till episode Xl
>>
>>63259642

You mean lotta loyalty for a brainwashed Sith
>>
>>63259765

Titanium honestly would've been better to make the mask out but I agree, just seems cheap that they'd give Vader a shitty little plastic mask and spend billions on a weapon that can blow up planets.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.