[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Spider-man on Tony's side in Civil War? He is one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Why is Spider-man on Tony's side in Civil War? He is one of few in MCU who got both secret identity and close ones whom he wants to protect
>>
>>63257300
Peter Parker was a nerd and looked up to Tony Stark as an inventor.
>>
Also, he's 15 and easily manipulated.
>>
Potential "faction" change mid film
>>
because he's in fucking highschool and doesn't want to break the law

nigga is you dumb
>>
>>63257300
>It's a Captain America film
>Practically every Avenger introduced is in it, plus Spidey

Why isn't this Avengers 3?
>>
Who's Tony got? Widow, Vision and Spidey are very likely to be double agents/change factions and trailer showed War Machine getting wrecked, does he only have Panther on his side?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2560x2035) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2560x2035
>>
>>63258423
>Peter Parker unmasked
>It's generic pretty white boy
BOOOO
>>
>>63257914

It will probably focus more on Cap's side than anything.
>>
>tfw it's not Peter, but actually Doc Ock using his body
>>
>>63259354

was that going on in civil war? i thought that was after
>>
>>63259401
That was fucking years after irl
>>
He's 15 and easily manipulated
>>
>>63258748
I hope so this is a Captain America movie. It should have been an Avengers story. It'd Be a great way to get rid of the old actors who might be tired of this and simultaneously introduce the characters that could make up a new Avengers team.
>>
>>63259690

My prediction is that Cap will get killed by Crossbones at the end, like in the comics. Tony will hang up the suit and become the director of SHIELD, after Fury decides to retire. The Avengers will then consist of Winter Soldier (as the new Captain America), War Machine, Wanda, Vision, Black Widow, Thor (who won't appear), and Hulk (who also won't appear).

By the time Infinity War rolls around, Tony puts on the suit again to help stop Thanos, and the climax of IW2 is the resurrection of Steve Rogers through the use of the gauntlet. He leads the heroes to a decisive victory before telling Bucky he should keep the shield.
>>
>>63258636
>tfw no qt generic white bf
>>
>>63259690
Way back before Ultron I always thought the second Avengers would have been the civil war storyline. Just happy it's getting an adaptation, Winter Soldier was GOAT was hopefully this one will live up to the hype
>>
>>63259978
>Tony will hang up the suit and become the director of SHIELD

Love to see how that fucks with the TV show.
>>
>>63259978

Then Crossbones kill gets retconned into bitch and her time bullets.
>>
File: 133.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
>>63260054
>implying that the movies give any fucks to the tv show
>>
>>63259978

Telling Bucky to keep the shield means Steve would be quitting, which is completely out of character for him. In the movies since he was defrosted, they make it a point to keep mentioning how he doesn't know any other life besides being a soldier and fighting the good fight.

Hell, in age of ultron when Scarlet Witch put the team through their nightmares, Steves nightmare was that the war was over and he didn't have to fight anymore.

But I mean, it is disney, so I wouldn't be surprised if they went the whole 'resurrection' route for a happy ending.
>>
>>63260132
That's not what I'm implying at all.
I just think that I would enjoy watching the television show writers having to jump through hoops to come up with an explanation that fits in with the events of the movie and keeps things going on track, like they've had to d several times in the past. Because what can be a pretty good show when left relatively alone always becomes this convoluted clusterfuck that forgets the previous plot points they were working on to head in this new direction. It amuses me.
>>
>expecting logic in a marvel flick
>>
He's probably going to join one side and then switch over, like he did in the comic.

He's also going to end up being the voice of reason that appeals to both sides, like Vision was in Age of Ultron.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.