[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The leftovers season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: crazy_desu.jpg (30 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
crazy_desu.jpg
30 KB, 1280x960
Let's predict what happens next!

>Johns going to kick Kevins ass
>Megs going to reanact the Paris attacks on miracle
>Mary (the paralysed cripple) will wake up
>Kevin will go into psychiatric care after the episode is over
>CHING CHONG CHANG who was having Wayne's nignog baby will come back to collect it
>Nora on suicide watch
>the girls that disappear to join the GR actually tried to help kevin kill himself
>the girls will also hang themselves of the bridge just like in ep 8
>tommy decides to move in with nora and jill
>>
Why is Meg so angry?
>>
I've got no predictions, but just wanna say how much I love Meg right now. She doesn't even bother with the silence, she gets shit done and is somewhat respected in the group. She's like a witch, just goes places with her hair waving in the wind and these silent people follow her every command like they were being possessed.

These are half predictions and half hopes, but
>Patti returns to Kevin in the moment of need.
>Meg vs. Kevin's ex-wife
>>
>>63257104
>>Johns going to kick Kevins ass
John will be fixin to kick his ass when a ranger will show up and tell them that Evie's on the bridge.
>>Megs going to reanact the Paris attacks on miracle
Sorta, the civilian-dress GR are probably going to mix in with the campsite for some reason.
>>Mary (the paralysed cripple) will wake up
She will tell Nora to take her to the bridge.
>>Kevin will go into psychiatric care after the episode is over
No, he's already made that choice. On his end he's been right and Laurie was wrong.
>>CHING CHONG CHANG who was having Wayne's nignog baby will come back to collect it
>>Nora on suicide watch
lolno
>>the girls that disappear to join the GR actually tried to help kevin kill himself
He walked right past them and didn't even acknowledge them, when they saw him attempt suicide they figured they were off the hook and kept walking.
>>the girls will also hang themselves of the bridge just like in ep 8
Yes.
>>tommy decides to move in with nora and jill
Tommy becomes the new leader of Meg's breakaway GR.
>>
So when did the Asian girl and Wayne fuck?
>>
>>63258461
Wayne's compound was basically a pussy palace.
>>
>>63257104
Fuck I hope they don't pull the episode because of the shooting in america
>>
>you will never be a holy nignog fucking jailbaits all day
>>
File: The Bills C.jpg (85 KB, 801x567) Image search: [Google]
The Bills C.jpg
85 KB, 801x567
>>63258571
>implying anyone gives a shit about a shooting
>>
Am I the only one who think this GR thing is really stupid?
I mean why would people start to dress in white, smoke and stop talking of all the things, somehow they seduce people because yes and then get a lot of power with a raising revolutionary leader that don't give a shit about they own rules, with the final goal of making people to remember the departure as if something like that could be forgotten.

Someone is going to say they are supposed to be irrational like every cult, but cults also need at least a shred of coherence and goals to get so many power and adopters. I can't see a single motivation.

Anyway I do love The Leftovers but get the impression the GR is the kind of idea that would come from a show like Lost.
It is the weak point of the show and keep being used as a wrapper for the episodes and mysteries in the end of the seasons. I really think it should be dropped, can't the Lindelof pull something better?
>>
I just don't remember it showing Christine fucking Wayne. And thats weird for an HBO show.
>>
>>63259602
I figure soon after the departure those morose people that can't get over their traumas and feel the need to remind everyone of them (you may have known one, I've known several) got together and decided to hell with the people that told them to get over it, that their attitude was inherently correct and important in the post departure world. I can almost picture it starting on the fringes of some Legacy support group.
The characters in Mapleton don't know where it came from so it's probably going to go in the same never-to-be-revealed pile as the departure, but we took a peek h at the group leaders' superiors now and maybe they'll develop a little more if the show sticks with them as the constant antagonists. I'd like to see more of the other cults personally.
>>
>>63259603
She was pregnant by the time we met her.
>>
>>63259800

The few characters in the GR which the show gave more insights besides Patti, was Laurie, Meg and the woman Laurie helped, perhaps Evie. The weird thing is apparently they weren't directly affected by the departure like having a family member departed, only Laurie with the abortion, yet they joined the group and kept acting bat shit crazy or plain evil, for spite and selfish to blame others.
>>
Miracle will be found to Sodom & Gomorrah in reverse.

With John being their only salvation.
>>
Did the show ever explain why Wayne was targeted so heavily by the FBI/cops?

Also how is Tommy running scott free with at least one cop murders under his belt ?
>>
>>63260378
Well Patti was sure the world was going to end, then in her view it did. Laurie not only lost her baby but was also connected to Patti and saw her psychological explanations go out the window when the departure struck. Meg suffered a trauma she lost all support for when the world went crazy a day later. Evie watches her town turn into a mecca for people looking for clarity or safety and but can see that it's a fruitless endeavor.
In real life these sorts of thing can easily lead to a person becoming a nihilistic asshole. In a world where a lot of people share this experience at once it makes sense that they'd organize and begin reinforcing their new bias, and that it would have a supply of damaged cynical people to draw from. I mean I'd say Nora in s1 and erika in s2 would be fine potential recruits for the GR.
>>
File: WACO-THE-RULES-OF-ENGAGEMENT.jpg (3 MB, 1881x1471) Image search: [Google]
WACO-THE-RULES-OF-ENGAGEMENT.jpg
3 MB, 1881x1471
>>63260689
>Did the show ever explain why Wayne was targeted so heavily by the FBI/cops?
Pic related, it's what they do.
>Also how is Tommy running scott free with at least one cop murders under his belt ?
I don't remember ever seeing any wanted posters or news reports about him, and no one ever interviewed Kevin about his whereabouts. That says to me that they haven't actually linked Tommy to the murder.
>>
>>63260439
wat
>>
>>63257104
I'm not going to claim that Liv Tyler is some kind of acting tour de force but she was menacing as fuck in that episode. I can't remember the last time such a black hole of spite was on TV.

What I'm most curious about is the role of Perth
>>
>tfw Sonia Saraiya tweeted that the final is gasp-worthy
>>
>>63262275
>tfw the rest of her twitter is cancer
>>
Is it me or did Liv Tyler get fat?
>>
>>63257104
Garbage series. OP got rekt.
>>
Meg is going to pull a Bane in TDKR and blow the bridge to Jarden (thats what he wanted C4 for), then pull some shit on the trapped citizens, probably involving the girls revealing themselves to everyone and ruining the town's "purity" somehow
>>
>>63263685
old
shes 38
>>
>>63263685
It's just you, review her snatch.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.