[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>7 months for the new season of the strain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>7 months for the new season of the strain
>>
>7 months

what in the fuck.
>>
>>63255336
it says July 2016
>>
File: keamylaugh.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
keamylaugh.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>63255528
>>
Second season was pretty shit tbqh senpai.
>>
thank god I don't have to see that annoying fucking kid
>>
>>63255798
This, that kid was cancer
>>
The master looks is just pathetic.
>>
LOL PWNED
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>63255798

What if he goes the way of Bobby Draper and is played by a new kid each season?
>>
File: eichorstroom.webm (3 MB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
eichorstroom.webm
3 MB, 856x480
>>63255288
really? another season?
and here i thought TWD was dragging shit out past its prime...
>>
>>63257596
This is the same channel that renewed AHS. Again. After only a couple episodes of season 5.

Basically as long as AHS stays on FX, they can't cancel anything.
>>
I remember the head of FX saying not a single show on Netflix can stand up to the weakest show on FX.

The Strain and Bastard Executioner are pretty shit
>>
Not really in a rush to see a new season so I'm ok with this.
>>
>>63261147
yeah but it was good shit, original shit
>>
>>63261147
>Bastard Executioner

It's cancelled though
>>
I don't really know if I can bring myself to watch.

Season 2 was just too hit and miss for me. Lots of really good parts here and there followed by ENDLESS terrible, boring shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.