[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you haven't seen this yet, and you're a white man,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: bone_tomahawk_ver2_xlg.jpg (429 KB, 1015x1500) Image search: [Google]
bone_tomahawk_ver2_xlg.jpg
429 KB, 1015x1500
If you haven't seen this yet, and you're a white man, then you should see this.
>>
>>63254965

I'm glad we're back to portrayals of natives that show them as the savages they were instead of this revisionist friends of the earth pacifists image.
>>
A tedious, drawn out B movie with surprisingly well written characters and decent dialogue marred by terrible action, a godawful female lead and gratuitous and laughable violence?
>>
>>63255264
You either watched a different movie or you're just not very bright.
>>
>>63255252

Well, to be fair, they're trogoldytes. They make it pretty clear that even the natives hate them.
>>
>>63255404
That pretty accurately describes the movie, chum
>>
>>63255264

I didn't think it was tedious, but the rest sounds about right, yes.
>>
>>63255509

How were the characters "surprisingly well written"? Your post sounds like a trite aphorism.
>>
>>63255509
This movie had no female lead, dumdum.
>>
>>63254965
any good quality rips out yet?
>>
Started watching it last night and finished about an hour ago. It was pretty entertaining. Nice to see Kurt Russel back, last movie I saw him in was Death Proof.
>>
>>63255566
I mean they were relatable and actually had some development, which was nice to see in a low budget horror/western flick. In most flicks like this, Matthew Fox's character would just be "le racist jerkass" whereas in this movie he's actually written with some nuance as well as believable and sympathetic motivation. You happy?
>>
I found it kinda boring
>>
it's a fine movie. the female character is terrible of course and there's nothing really interesting going on with the cinematography but all main cast is good. couple dumb tropes but whatever
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.