[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone somehow tricked me into watching this and whoa dude Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Hobo_with_a_Shotgun_wallpaper.jpg (183 KB, 1500x642) Image search: [Google]
Hobo_with_a_Shotgun_wallpaper.jpg
183 KB, 1500x642
Someone somehow tricked me into watching this and whoa dude
Is the director 14 years old?
It was so bad.
>>
>>63254808

yeah it's awful, but people seem to like it
>>
>I hate fun
>>
It must suck to live such a gray life
>>
>>63254808
Well, yeah. That was sort of the point.
Link related, it's far from being even as stupid as the films it's homaging/parodying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhnG6IMVN4Y
>>
File: norm.jpg (159 KB, 596x569) Image search: [Google]
norm.jpg
159 KB, 596x569
Yeah, man.

With a name like "Hobo With A Shotgun" I was expecting oscar worthy performances with soul moving themes and symbolism.

Would would have thought "Hobo With A Shotgun" would just be mindless blood and guts? Boy was a I mislead.
>>
>>63254913
I was expecting bloody guts and gore but all that other stuff? That unfunny shit? The awful fucking characters? That stupid fucking speech somewhere in the middle of it? It was so bad.
>>
File: fuck_this_computershit.gif (2 MB, 347x200) Image search: [Google]
fuck_this_computershit.gif
2 MB, 347x200
Dude 14 years old lmao!

Years old!
>>
>>63254963
the plague was pretty rad tho senpai
>>
If you don't like this you're probably a pleb who hasn't seen all Troma films and shouldn't be on this board.
>>
>>63255329
That was more towards the end and I was already so extremely sick of it I barely remember it t b h
They were better than the retarded sons anyway
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.