[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
As december starts, I think it is time to realize that in 16 days what could be one of the best movie in the Star Wars franchise will be released worldwide.
That said, Force Awakens thread. Feel free to discuss, shit talk or get hyped.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (398 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
398 KB, 560x800
Why did they make Booyega so small in the chinese poster? I thought you white knights said it was a meme
>>
It's going to be unremarkable.
>>
http://millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9790

>killing your dad because your uncle killed your grandpa
ayyy
>>
>>63254615
Meh
>>
Will they pander to Chinese audience in the Star Wars movie?
How will they do it?
>>
>>63254725
>spoiling shit that people have been calling from day one
edgy
>>
>>63254659
Nobody likes niggers that look like monkeys. Blacks with european features are the most apealing and accepted by most ethnic races. And also because asians dont really like blacks. And the main female looks asian or ethnic ambiguous, either way it shouldnt matter because it the real world not every ethnic race gets along or likes each other, we just tolerate each other.
>>
I think I'm gonna get a refund on my ticket, and just watch a camrip at home. There was just another shooting in the USA, in California. It's almost inevitable now that someone will shoot up a theatre. I just can't take that risk.
>>
>>63254687
it's going to be as bad as the prequels but in a different, blander way. I doubt it will even be as good as Star Trek 2 and there is less flexibility and J J is doing something he's never attempted before: a female main character.
>>
>>63254819
You're literally more likely to die in a house fire while watching that camrip
>>
>>63254819
This will show at almost all theaters, you seriously are scared the one you choose to see it will be the one?
>>
>>63254860
at least dying like that won't cost $15 + beverage
>>
>>63254615

All the hype that is surrounding this movie has it dead on arrival. The movie will make a shit tone of money, thats for sure, but no matter how good/bad it is, it will never live up to the expectations currently surrounding it.
>>
>>63254778
No ethnic or female protagonists.
Oh wait, that's the exact opposite of what they're doing.
>>
>>63254959
Main female looks asian to me, iin fact she is ethnic ambiguous, well only for like three ethnic groups, european, latin, asian. Thats it couldnt really pass as an african or middle eastern or indian or some other brown ethnic group.
>>
>>63254725
You do realize those spoilers are fake, right?
>>
>>63254866
I have convinced myself that a shooting will happen at every major theater in the United States. There are so many neckbeards mad about a black male lead, it's sad, but it's inevitable. The world is so fucked up.
>>
File: 4756746745.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
4756746745.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2304
>>63254819
>tfw this is actually a legitimate fear

Where can I sign up for Burgerland??
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.