[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of "adult cartoons" ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bojack.gif (112 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
bojack.gif
112 KB, 500x280
>>
I don't think that 16 year olds are adult
>>
>adult
>cartoons

Lmao you think something magically becomes "adult" because they throw in a few swear words and a bit of crass adult humor?

Cartoons are for children; the fact that some are marketed towards 13-year-olds who understand penis jokes doesn't change that.
>>
Shows like South Park and Rick & Morty do it well. They treat their audience like they have some semblance of intelligence and have qualities that make them good shows outside of just being catered to adults. Shows that have a ton of cursing, gore, gross-out humor, etc, all for the sake of it being an "adult" show are the kinds of adult shows that need to fucking go. Like early last year when they tried to push that Mr. Pickles garbage. I'd say Mr Pickles and Adult Party Cartoon are one of the biggest symbols of how to NOT do an adult cartoon.
>>
>>63254225
Cartoons are for children.
>>
File: 484750045_640.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
484750045_640.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
if you're here to discuss television and film then its pretty good

if you're here for shitposting and dank memes then its pure unadulterated reddit facebook shit for you
>>
I think you should go back to (pick one):
>>>/co/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
The entire 'Bojack Horseman' series can be summed up by one single definite article and one emote: "le xD'. That is all there is to the series.
>>
>>63254225
Posting best one
>>
>>63254392
>le "Bojack is reddit tier" meem
:--DDD SPÄRDE SPRÖDE
>>
some are decent
some are shit

I like all the stuff Bouchard and Brendan Small do
Also Venture Bros
>>
Why is /tv/ obsessed with reddit?
>>
>>63254643
Because it's filled with insecure manchildren.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.