[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're gonna kill me? You're gonna fucking KILL ME?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 12431223.jpg (41 KB, 775x436) Image search: [Google]
12431223.jpg
41 KB, 775x436
You're gonna kill me? You're gonna fucking KILL ME?
>>
AHHHHH MY EARS

I COULD GO DEAF

SERIOUSLY
>>
>>63253436
Yes Keanu that is why you should always pay for the pizza
>>
Good film.
Makes a nice triple feature with Spring Breakers & Southland Tales.
>>
FUCKING INSAAAAAAAAAANE
>>
File: 1445977145511.jpg (35 KB, 370x388) Image search: [Google]
1445977145511.jpg
35 KB, 370x388
>>
File: I prefer it my way.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
I prefer it my way.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
>dat scream when he pushes ''like''
>>
Funniest scene of the year, no fucking contest
>>
YOU fucked ME! It was free pizza! FREE FUCKING PIZZA!
>>
I don't think Keanu played that scene very well. I loved him as the cool father and the scene where he switches between seats to avoid is the girls is great but once it gets to the more over the top shit his acting is just too flat. Imagine what someone like Vincent Price could have made of that scene, or even Matthew McConoughey. The dialogue is still hilariously good but Keanu's performance doesn't live up to it. Not as great as you guys make it out to be.
>>
>>63253723
i think you've got it backwards m8
>IT WAS FREE CHEESE PIZZA
>>
>>63253746
I know, it's supposed to be cheese. The problem is that Keanu is not cheesy enough, he's too calm. It's still a good and funny cheesy scene in a good and funny cheesy film but it had so much more potential.
>>
>>63253723
>Vincent Price

IT WAS A FREE TART! A FREE CRANBERRY TART YOU DEVIL WOMEN!
>>
>>63253723
>>63253862
Now I want to see this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.