[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the cinema >they actually have a no singles policy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1394965212736.jpg (22 KB, 404x392) Image search: [Google]
1394965212736.jpg
22 KB, 404x392
>go to the cinema
>they actually have a no singles policy on Fridays

I thought this shit was all a meme, they actually did it.
>>
>cinema

I hate the penis inspection when trying to use the cinema shower.
>>
I hate it when some fucker doesn't stop singing It Ain't Me in the showers.
>>
Bring a partner along, all the cool kids are doing it.
>>
I would enforce a couples only policy meaning. That you must have an equal ratio of boys to girls to enter.
No singles and no two dudes or two chicks.
>>
>>63253363
dumb frogposter
>>
>go to UK
>they actually have TV license enforcers

I thought this shit was all a meme, but they'll actually fine you
>>
>>63253445
What if it's a gay couple?
>>
>>63253445
I'd allow same sex couples in but they have to kiss to prove that they're a couple before being let in.
>>
>>63253483
I think this guy has a point. Probably make them diddle each other's private too>>63253501
>>
>>63253483
gays are banned from film
>>
>>63253483
>let gay couple in
>they start dancing and singing during the movie
>give each other head and try to seduce honest straight men
>mock straight women
>one farts now all your patrons have AIDs

Ya i dont think so
>>
>>63253483
Chicks kiss each other without a thought just for attention. This would be an opportunity to impress strangers with something everyone has seen before and no one cares about.
>>
>the dance intermission is over 30 minutes long

I came here to watch cinéma not dance
>>
File: 1371189092733.png (383 KB, 759x582) Image search: [Google]
1371189092733.png
383 KB, 759x582
>sitting in the second to leftmost seat in my row
>bag of peanut-buttered celery stalks on standby for modest snacking
>half an hour into the film
>intrigued, an intense moment is happening
>from the far right of the row, the longest way out possible, a big guy tries to slip out
>>
>>63253738
My hawk can't even tango.
>>
>be in UK cinema
>mate sneaks in bacon covered carrot sticks for snacking
>CCTV in our row catches him
>Lights go on
>police swarm in
>Shariah Law Violation flashes across screen
>Turban clad cop snatches my friend and pats him down
>finds a plastic fork in his pocket
>he's now serving 20 years in prison
>>
>>63253483
Gays should be banned. My cinema does not ban the homos and boy, I am so tired of groups of fruity guys dancing and singing and sucking each other off in their leather get-ups in the vewing room while I'm trying to enjoy a film. The last time I was at the theater, a homo wearing assless chaps walked up to me and started rubbing his ass in my face and kept asking if I wanted to party with the boys. I'm all for a mutual suck in the showers, but that's technically not gay.
>>
>>63253363
Dumb frogposter.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.