[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he autistic ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Pete-Campbell.jpg (35 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Pete-Campbell.jpg
35 KB, 300x400
Was he autistic ?
>>
Best character.
>>
>>63253217
No, he was just sheltered and spoiled.

The older he got, the more he realized that the rest of the world didn't work like the little bubble his parents raised him in.
>>
>>63253217
Pete was an average character. The worst thing about him was the actor who played him.
>>
>>63253308
He was raised in a boarding school and his parents were cruel, cold snobs.
>>
>>63253217
Nah, just a bore. Trudy could have done better.
>>
>>63253342
Exactly my point. He had no idea what life was actually like outside of that. He was terrible at basic things like building relationships because he had no real model to work off of and he was impatient when it came to gratification because he was used to being catered to.

Trudy, being from a less WASP/Old Money background, understood this and knew that she had to keep pushing him or he'd just give up and wallow in his unwarrented self pity.
>>
started off as an entitled shit and had the bigger boys put him in his place quite a few times, learned from it got better at working people and ended up in a pretty great place in his career.

got given a sweet jewfu, had family, fucked it up banged a few hotties then realised jewfu was actually best and got her back, has happy family.

Pete won the Game of Mad Mens.
>>
>>63253630
Pete's whole arc was laid out in the very first episode when Don gave him the "Lonely bastard in the corner office" speech.
>>
>>63253745
But that's pretty much the opposite of what happened to him

In the finale we see that he remains on good terms with his former coworkers like Peggy, he got a well paying new job and he rawdogs Brie every night

Pete won Mad Men
>>
>>63255180
You misunderstand. I mean Don planted that seed in his mind and as the series progressed he slowly realized Dob was right.

He could have stayed the course and wound up a middling VP with a failed marriage but the instead he left all that shit behind him and took his life in a new direction.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.