[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was contemplating watching this. Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: lastfamonearth.jpg (28 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
lastfamonearth.jpg
28 KB, 443x332
Was contemplating watching this. Is it any good?
>>
>>63252394
season 1 was utterly horrible

season 2 is watchable
>>
It stops being good halfway through the pilot.
>>
Maybe just the first two episodes, then walk away
>>
>>63252394
No
>>
Literally reddit
>>
>>63252394
No. First season was a complete waste of time for me. The main character was frustratingly annoying and wouldn't change. All the way through to the end. The way the first season ended piqued my interest to check out season 2 but I don't think I'll be wasting my time any further.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 432x768
>>63252439
>>63252418
It can't be that bad can it?
>>
File: costanza.jpg (61 KB, 172x172) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
61 KB, 172x172
>>63252424
why? because the little title wasn't clear enough?
>>
>>63252482

It really is. It starts off brightly but goes to shit very fast and keeps getting worse with each episode.
>>
Its ok

kinda funny sometimes
>>
>>63252493

Because it turns into a generic cringecore sitcom with a vaguely post-apocalyptic backdrop.
>>
Just kek my shit up, senpai
>>
Tandy is literally the only likable character.

Carol and Todd can be okay, but the rest are complete shit.
>>
It's not good by any means, but I still watch it every week for some reason
>>
Explores the struggles and failures of a totally de-socialized protagonist. Ruled by Id and keeps making things worse for himself. Very selfish. That said, he seems very human to me, which is why I like it. Theres this sense of loneliness and desperation thats nearly always there. Forte is excellent if you like him. The rest of the cast is mostly awful.
>>
File: qtt.jpg (114 KB, 604x425) Image search: [Google]
qtt.jpg
114 KB, 604x425
>>63252540
So they didn't capitalize on the post-apocalyptic setting? Kind of a shame since i feel theres alot of ground that could have been covered in terms of comedy there.
>>
>>63252642
This.
>>
>>63252563
As if his constant lying and cringeworthy-ness is likable in any way

none of them are likable desu senpai
>>
If you can tolerate Kirsten Schaal's voice, then go right ahead
>>
>>63252740
it kinda does, but not really. It's kinda like friends where it just revolves around their relationships only without external pressures like other people. Generally though, it's Will fucked up somehow and he's trying hard to make everyone like him.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.