[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if Howie hadn't come to the island, was Rowan going to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: wicker man.jpg (53 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
wicker man.jpg
53 KB, 500x273
if Howie hadn't come to the island, was Rowan going to be sacrificed?
>>
dude pagans lmao
>>
You're like the only person who saw this flick except for the one meme clip.
>>
>>63249529

Which meme clip?
>>
One of those movies where you know the ending even when you never watched it.

So, knowing the ending, is it still good to watch?
>>
>>63249529
I watched it because /tv/ kept saying it was a good horror film.
It was a sort of funny musical instead, needless to say I was confused. The ending made me lol with linedancing saruman making a human sacrifice tho, it was worth a watch.
>>
Definitely, by the look of things. It should've ended this way because, let's be honest here, she was a brainwashed backstabbing kid.
>>
>>63249592
>It was a sort of funny musical

u fucking wot m8

those were just brief parts
>>
>>63249479
>if Howie hadn't come to the island
How would that have happened? Would the police just not have responded to a report of a probable murder? They were going to send someone and the islanders were going to kill them. It was a great break that they got a Christian virgin, but the plan was pretty fool-proof.
>>
>>63249590
yes
>>
>>63249479

how does it compare to the Cage version?
>>
is that rick in op pic?
>>
>>63250350
upboated
>>
>>63249590
best part of the film is edward woodward walking around looking at all the shit the locals are doing. really creepy atmosphere
>>
>>63249529
The original never had any meme clips, it was a genuinely good horror movie.

The remake on the other hand is one of the best comedy movies I've seen.
>>
>>63251448
If it was released today the wallfucking scene would be memed pretty hard.
>>
CORN RIGS
CORN RIGS
>>
No you dummy she was the bait
She was in on it from the start

they needed an outsider, an authority figure, a virgin male, and someone who willing comes to the island
so if he never went they'd do I dunno what

what a weird fucking movie though. I'm surprised it's as well loved as it is. it sure is rough around the fucking edges
>>
>>63250327
worth watching even if it's just to see Saruman jumping around in a fancy dress
>>
>>63251053
>really creepy atmosphere

If you are moralfag, probably.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.