[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats a storm troopers motivation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
whats a storm troopers motivation?
>>
crashing this plane
>>
>>63246354
the thrill of shooting sand people, gungans, jawas, pig men and other degenerate alien scum.
>>
File: RFtroopers1.jpg (147 KB, 640x409) Image search: [Google]
RFtroopers1.jpg
147 KB, 640x409
looking far cooler than the rebel soldiers
>>
>>63246398

with no survivors
>>
Same thing that motivates the guy who works at the gas station to go and eat shit every day. It beats starving.
>>
File: Stormtroopers.jpg (131 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Stormtroopers.jpg
131 KB, 1920x816
For Sheev and country
>>
>>63246354
Are they not some clone army that was basically schooled for war since birth?
They are indoctrinated.
Too bad SW turned them to cannon fodder, they are basically equivalent of best of the best of SAS, SEAL, SPECNAZ etc..
One stormtrooper should be just a tad below some really powerful Jedi on some virtual power scale, afaik Bobba Fet (nothing more than a single stormtrooper) was one of the most feared bountyhunter in the whole galaxy, now imagine endless armies of them.
And I honestly see them as comic relief when they start to shoot their lasers all around.
>>
How can I be a storm trooper extra for the next movie? That'd be kinda cool 2bh
>>
they're motivated by lazy writing
>>
>>63246354
Keeping the galaxy in order is a thankless job.
>>
>>63246354
What motivates any large group of people to do a single thing? Usually a lot of reasons. Pay was probably better than a lot of the jobs these grunts were used to before hand, the threat of a rebellion destabilizing the only government and galactic structure they had likely known, undoubtedly tons and tons of propaganda released by the Empire to make the role of a stormtrooper seem noble, and the Empire worth defending, and then maybe a decent amount of people who just liked having an excuse to shoot and kill things, especially things less well equipped or trained than them.
>>
I didn't want to be skywalker, I always thought the storm troopers were bad asses
>cool uniforms
>laser shootan
What's not to love?
>>
>>63246354
>a rifleman carrying a spear
I blame liberals
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.