[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was a kid I thought that rebels fight with empire because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: shithole.png (1 MB, 1475x816) Image search: [Google]
shithole.png
1 MB, 1475x816
When I was a kid I thought that rebels fight with empire because people under the rules of empire are poor and live in shitholes like Luke on Tatooine. Since prequels my theory isn't valid
>>
What was wrong with the Empire? Didn't seem they were causing any problems
>>
File: KananJarrus.png (203 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
KananJarrus.png
203 KB, 450x600
>>63245874

Steal from the Empire, give to the needy, a noble cause.
>>
>>63245954
They're nazis in space
>>
>>63246142
How exactly is that bad though
>>
>>63246184
mostly because of this
>>
>>63246142
not really

who exactly did they systematically genocide?
>>
>>63245874
When I was a kid I thought the rebels were like one country and the empire another and that "Rebels" and "Empire" were just their names.
>>
>>63246220
Toydarians
>>
Rebels are fags.

They're basically space commies.
>>
>>63245874
i didn't quite get it either. i knew the empire was supposed to be evil but i never understood why
>>
>>63246233
>Toydarians

i googled this and keked, thanks lad
>>
>>63246208
Jews didn't exist during SW's time.
>>
>>63246288
>having to google toydarians
>>
>>63246251
But their allegiance is to the Republic, to Democracy!
>>
>>63246220
The Alderaanians
>>
>>63246325
We need a system where the politicians sit down and discuss the problems, agree what's in the best interests of all the people, and then do it.The trouble is that people don't always agree. In fact, they hardly ever do.
>>
>>63246220
>literally destroyed a fucking planet
>2 billion people
>not genocide
>>
>>63246459

This was actually the moment where the Empire lost the war, the moment where Sheev finally caused something evil.
>>
>>63246501
We don't know what the Empire was doing those 20 years between old and new trilogy, but if they are capable of mercilessly wiping whole planet just for the keks we can assume they did pretty fucked up shit.
>>
>>63246543
Yeah, but not to actual humans
>>
Tatooine is not a shithole.
I like sand.
>>
>>63246573
It's smooth and soft, and it gets nowhere
>>
>>63246607
just like me
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.